A Second Chance to Love Death

A Second Chance to Love Death

~ 10 years old ~

I started 4th grade and Hyung started 11th so he isn't at home as often. Plus he also got a boyfriend his name is Eunhyuk so that is also another reason we don't hang out as much. But at least I still got Heechul my bestie for life as we like to say. Also ever since we were younger the boys still don't want to play with us because of our looks but honestly Heecul looks more like a girl than I do but if I put on a wig it is really hard to tell. When ever we put on a classroom play for our parents Heechul and I always get the female roles and all the girls in class get really mad at that, so we are bullyed a lot. Everytime we try to stick up for our selves we always get bullied even more because we didn't go threw puberty yet so our voices are really high pitched.

But the funny thing is that our brothers our huge and come to pick us up every singal day and they act all scared when they are around. We don't say anything because they already know we only play with each other but they don't know that we are getting bullied, and honestly we would like to keep it that way. Our Hyungs are really over protective, one time we were palying at the park and everytime somebody strange tried to get near us they would scare them off, it was really embrassing. But I can understand becuase Heechul and I were almost kidnapped once and if they didn't step in we probably wouldn't even have been here.

I was getting ready to go to bed when I felt weird it felt like somebody was watching me, creepy right? But the thing is, is that I have been having this feeling ever since those dreams started when I was 7. I always have the same dream but it is always on a certain day, Thursday. Mommy always asks me if I had the same dream again because I always wake up sweating and getting told I was saying strange things in my sleep. I checked the calender to see that tomorrow was Thursday and I should start preparing myself for it. Ugghh....Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

~ 15 years old ~

Highschool is so boring! The only fun thing to me is Choir and Band class, because I want to major in music when I get into college. I just love to Sing, actually everybody in my family can sing most of my friends can also. Heechul can sing but he is better at rapping if you ask me, no offense. But a lot of weird things have been happening to me or should I say a lot of weird people. Everywhere I go some stranger comes up to me asking do I remember them and when I say no, they keep on asking until Donghae comes and pulls me away.

I was standing in the hallway grabbing the things I needed because I am on my way to Band class, I play the piano and Heechul just watches. Speaking of him he was running up to me at a super fast speed, he couldn't stop and ran straight into me landing right on top of me earning laughter form the students passing in the hallway. He knocked the air right out of my lungs that I had to stay on the floor and try to regain my breath for a moment.

Heechul: Sunggyu! Guess what?

Sunggyu: What?

Heechul: Siwon asked me out

Sunggyu: Congratz?

Heechul: Aren't you happy for me? The one I had a crush on has finally asked me out!

Sunggyu: I am,it's just that now I am all alone because everybody has a boyfriend and I am the only one who doesn't

Heechul: Oh my poor Baby! Well don't worry you still have me we just won't be hanging out as much as we use to, which is every singal day.

Sunggyu: Ok whatever you say

Heechul: Anyway Donghae wouldn't even let you have a boyfriend

Sunggyu: I Know! Because of him I am going to die old and alone!

Heechul: Ok lets get to class so I can watch you play the piano

We raced down the hallway and into class, I took my seat by the piano and Heechul at the back of the class. I have a solo in this years talent show because Heechul said he didn't wan to participate this year but he was going to be in the crowd cheering me on. This year I am singing a song that I made called ' 60 Seconds', everybody cried when I performed it at home so I thought why not.

It was Heechul, Siwon, and I walking home after school actually we were suppose to meet Donghae and Eunhyuk at a cafe a couple of blocks away from the school. While walking I heard that saying in the back of my head, and it just kept on repeating.

~A bond between Mother and Child is stronger espically when it is shared with more than one~

And those voices calling out to me started right after they kept on replaying until I got dizzy and had to take a seat in the middle of the sideway. Heechul and Siwon came running back to me when they noticed I wasn't behind them but I was sitting on the ground. They kept on asking was I okay becasue I was holding my head, I said I was fine and tried to stand up again but then the voices started to whisper again.

~ Mommy! ~

~ Ma ~

~ Myungsoo ~

The last thing I could remember was that name, Myungsoo, before I hit the sideway blacking out. Who is this Myungsoo person?