A Second Chance to Love Death

A Second Chance to Love Death

I woke up to a blinding light in my eyes making me have to adjust them for a while until my vision wasn't blurred anymore. The first thing I saw made me smile until I was giggling, on the ceiling above my bed was the drawing of Myungsoo and I that Suzy drew. Honestly just thinking about yesterday had me on cloud nine again, I was happy that before I went to sleep the last thing I saw was Myungsoo and his smiling face. Getting out of bed I walked out of my room only to see two males standing against the walls like they were models posing for a shoot. I was so happy to see them that I ran up to each of them giving them kisses and a hug, which had them shocked at first but then they started smiling.

Donghae: Was the date that fun?

Sunggyu: Yup, He is honestly the nicest guy I have ever met!

Henry: And honestly he is the nicest boy we met also

Sunggyu: Really?!?

Donghae: Yeah, well we will see you downstairs for breakfast

Walking into he bathroom I burst open the door to see Eunhyuk Hyung using the toliet and Mom brushing his teeth, I laughed a little because Mom looked like he had a heart attack and Eunhyuk Hyung was about to have the baby. Apologizing I got into the shower and washed quickly doing everything else then walking downstairs to see my Hyung's back towards me. Creeping along the walls and stairs I jumped onto his back making him jump in surprise but then suddenly he grabbed my legs and hosted me up so that we were both comfortable. We walked around the house like that until Mother was done with breakfast and it was time to eat.

When everybody had a plate infront of them they all started to ask me about my date yesterday and did I have fun, I answered all of the questions and we were all smiling. That was the best date ever actually it is the only date ever but it was really wonderful and romantic.

~ 22 years old ~

Myungsoo and I have been dating for 2 years now and it is just the best thing ever to happen in my life so far. I found out a lot about Myungsoo and I was really surprised that he had 3 kids already. But when I saw them it was over because they were the most handsome and cutest boys I have ever seen, espically the younger one named Dongwoo. We even ended up moving in together and the kids caem also they all call me ' Ma' or 'Mommy' and I just find it funny. My family just loves Myungsoo and the boys that they keep on asking us when we are going to get married so they can officaly be apart of the family.

Today the boys are going to visit their grandparents and go do their mother death anniversary, I asked if I could go along and was happy when they said yes. We all got into the car dressed in black and started to drive down the street, but then they all changed apperances and Myungsoo started to shift they gears quickly. I closed my eyes tightly only to open them when the gear sound stopped but I think that was a mistake beacuse all I could see was the color red and flames. Then suddenly we dropped I opened my mouth to scream only to have it clamped by Youngguk's hand and the sound of them saying don't scream coming from everybody.

When we finally stopped I had to take three gigantic big breaths and a lot of little ones but for some reason I wasn't scared it was like I have been here before. Getting out of the car I kept on getting stares from everybody that I passed, they all looked like they had seen a ghost. Walking into the ceremony there was a gigantic mass of people who all looked like they were twenty and some change, Myungsoo coughed to get their attention they all turned around only to have some of them faint. Honestly what the hell is going on?

Myungsoo: Everybody this is Kim Sunggyu!

Sunggyu: Hi

ALL: OMG He looks just like him!

Sunggyu: Just like who?

Myungsoo: My ex, he was murdered 32 years ago

Sunggyu: Please accept my condolences. Can I see a picture of him?

They all rushed me into the living room, everybody outside came in and stood around the room. Dongwoo grabbed my arm and brought me towards this massive picture hanging on the wall of a guy with firey bright red hair and pale skin. I looked at the painting caerfully to see if somebody was playing a joke on me because he looked exactly like me except for the hair. Turning my head in every direction to make sure that I was seeing the same thing everybody else was seeing, I had this urge to touch the picture and when I did that was a huge mistake.

I felt a jolt of electricty run threw my body only to get a little buzz but then I saw it a hand was coming towards my stomach and it was holding something I knew that was all to fimiliar. I didn't have enough time to run away because my arm was grabbed then I felt the cold metal break through the layers of skin, meat, and bones. It finally stopped when it was in my diapramh and with a quick movement it was pulled out only to have it be stabbed straight into my heart, my nightmares were back but this time for real.