A Second Chance to Love Death

A Second Chance to Love Death

Everything went back to normal, and all my teachers said that they were hapy to have me back and were happy that I was better. When Heechul asked about himself they all said they were happy for him also, he went back to his Diva self and told the teachers not to expect anything from him. I tried to contain my laughter when the teachers mouths opened in surprise at what he said. We even ended up movig into our rightful grade because our grades were good and we had made all the credits needed to move up. This time I am definitly going to win the Talent Show!

~ 20 years old ~

The nightmares stop when I turned 20 I wonder why but never seemed to find the answers to my own questions. I am now majoring in music at History College for Fine Arts, I even been getting calls from agents trying to recruit me but I always turn them down telling them I am not ready yet. Siwon and Heechul are suppose to be getting married in a few years, I guess that's the perks of a successful relationship. But I feel kind of lonely becuase Heechul never hangs out with me like how we use to but he comes over once in a while. Donghae and Eunhyuk ended up getting married last spring and are even expecting their first child, I am so excited to have a niece or nephew.

Even though Donghae got married he still makes it a must that I die old and alone not lettign anybody near me, unless it is a friend that he knows. I laugh everytime but on the inside I feel sad and lonley, one time I asked himif he could at least give one guy a chance and he shot down that request quickly. Sometimes Mom is on his side but Dad is always on his side meaning that it is a definet no way. Heechul is always trying to help me but he is manily shooting down my picks and he can't even get his approved by my family.

Almost every time I go to sleep I see L but then that guy named Myungsoo always comes in and kills him, but he never stays dead for long. The last time Myungsoo actually talked to me was when he first appered in my dreams when I was 15 years old, but once in a while I watch him crying. It is sad but when I try to scream my voice is always blocked out. Last night was the last time I saw L , I don't really know why but now when I go to sleep all I see is Myungsoo and his ever changing experssions.

I started working at a cafe when I entered college, everybody thought it was to help with my college financies but when I told them it wasn't they were reliefed. I don't know why they would be but anyway, I only started working so I could get use to working because in the future I am not always going to be able to rely on my family in a time of need. Today I worked the morning shift because I had classes in the afternoon, and today like every other day there was this guy dressed in all black. He always walks pass the cafe and never enters I wanted to ask him why but everytime I go to ask him he suddenly is no where to be found, but today I have a feeling that he is going to be coming in.

Since Today the cashier was sick I took over that job while also having to be the waiter. I was working at the counter when suddenly the bell on the door rang signaling that a customer arrived. Looking over I was surprised that my feeling came true it was that guy dressed in all black walking in. He looked familier like I had saw him somewhere before but I just couldn't put my finger on it, so instead of trying to solve something I should be working.

Sunggyu: Hello, Welcome to Angel's Cafe! How may I help you?

??: Can you help me? This is the first time I have ever been to a cafe.

Sunggyu: Well Mr.......

??: Kim but you can call me Myungsoo

Sunggyu: Well Myungsoo today our special is Angel Cake and Tea

Myungsoo: Well I will have just that....Sunggyu

Sunggyu: OK that will be.....wait how do you know my name?

I looked up to see the guy from my dreams who has been fighting of that L guy, I was kind of shell shocked. He started to laugh which in return made my heart skip a beat for some weird reason. I looked down and remembered that I was wearing my name tag but it only had my last name and first inital. Starting to freak out I couldn't really understand what was going on for a moment because the man from my dreams was right infront of me laughing and saying my name. Mabye I was dreaming again, I pinched my arm but the pain was too real for me to be dreaming. All I could do was stare at him and when the line started to pile up I told him to wait at a table and I would be there in a minute.

When I got everybody elses orders and served them to everybody, I asked one of my co-wokers to take over the cash register for me. I walked to his table with his order sitting it down and myself across from him, only to sit in silence until after he ate his cake and drunk his tea.

Myungsoo: So you really don't remember me?

Sunggyu: I am sorry but that seems to be correct

Myungsoo: Well then I guess I will be going now

Sunggyu: Oh Ok well Bye Myungsoo

I watched as his back retreated out of the cafe and as he unwrapped his black umberella only to turn around once to wave then he disappered into the rain and crowd of people. Cleaning up his table as my last thing to do before my shift ended and I was due to class, I picked up his plate and cup only to see a necklace and piece of paper fall from the plate and onto the table. I found it funny because the necklace and paper weren't just on his plate a minute ago, picking up the note I unwrapped it only to find a note written by Myungsoo.

To: Sunggyu

We will be seeing more of each other from now one so I hope you remember my name and face. Plus you are really cute!

From: Myungsoo

P.S. I left a necklace for you, so can you wear it. Until next time Sunggyu.

All I could do was blush as I read the note but then remembered that I had places to be and things to do so I needed to hurry. Quickly putting on the necklace I clocked out and ran the couple of blocks towards the college, I was glad that I made it to class on time with only minutes to spear. When class ended it was raining harder than before as it was just sprinkling, which I really didn't think about and forgot to bring my umberella. Standing infront of the school I waited on Donghae Hyung because he said that he was picking me up after he got off of work, I must looked like a wet dog because everybody was staring at me.

Brushing it off I put my bag on top of my head and stood waiting in the rain, but as I was looking down I saw a pair of black shoes standing infront of me. Looking up slowly incase it was rapists or something because I was ready to bolt, but then I noticed that the rain wasn't pouring on me anymore but it was still raining. When I finally came face to face wiith the pair of black shoes I was surprised to see Myungsoo standing infront of me handing me his umberella. Taking it I asked what about him and he said that he would be find, thanking him I suddenly saw Donghae pulling up so I bid Myungsoo a farewell and got in the car only to start being questioned.

~ I love you, Sunggyu ~

That was the last thing I heard as we drove off only for me to fall asleep as the voice keot on repeating the same thing to me. I probably looked like a smiling idiot while I slept, but if anybody told me I would of just laughed.