A Second Chance to Love Death

A Second Chance to Love Death

I kept on twisting the door trying to get it open but it was being held shut, I knew I had to turn around but for some reason I didn't want to. Turning around slowly I saw Angel me pinned to the wall bleeding with his wings ripped out of his back, he was just hanging lifeless in front of me. Not ignoring it anymore I ran towards him trying to get him down but he was stuck then I saw a message written in his blood on the wall next to him. It said ' Your Next!', which ahd me gasps in surprise and when I did he feel to the floor, I must still be dreaming yeah I am still dreaming. I closed my eyes tightly and opened them again I did that at least 30 times before my eyes started to hurt and I gave up, or mabye this is inception. I need to stop quickly before I become paranoid over nothing but in the end it is actually something. I stopped worrying about my own thoughts and hit the floor grabbing his head putting it on my lap, he opened his eyes and looked u at me smiling with his eyes but they were filled with sadness.

Starting to cry I wiped away his tears only to notice blood was on my hands and smeared all over his face which I aologized for. He looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't know how to put it and I was starting to freak out becuase I didn't want him to die and I also was getting anxiety just waiting for my test answers. I felt fingers grab my hand intertwining our fingers which had me look down in surprise and as I did so a single tear fell from my eye landing on our hands. He sat up quickly his wings started to sprout out of his back but this time smaller since his other ones were stuck on the wall. He started to laugh which made me even more confused than I already was.

Sunggyu: What the hell is going on? Why are you laughing?

Angel Gyu: Oh Boy! I never thought that I was this gullable!

Sunggyu: Gullable? Wait so this was all a joke?!?!

Angel Gyu: Yeah it is part of the test, everytime somebody is so sure about something they have their old self "killed" and see how they react.

Sunggyu: Pure Bull! I really thought that you had died and then you were bleeding and your wings....BULL!!!! Give me my test answers? Did I pass? Am I meant to be with Myungsoo?

Angel Gyu: Well seeing by your react you passed with flying colors so have a nice life! I will be watching over you and seeing you around, Bye Cutie!

Suggyu: YAH!

He walked away into the blinding light laughing at my reaction still talking about I cried and that was better than he expected. I walked out of the room opening the door only to have everybody fall into the room because they were trying to easedrop. Shaking my head in disaointment I walked over the mingled bodies and towards our bedroom so I can go shower and get dressed for the day. When I got out of the shower everybody was trying to figure out what went on in there but I told them that it was a top secret, they were so despreate they even tried to unlock my brain so I could tell them. I went into the kitchen to start making lunch for everybody telling them that we were going to do something today which they also tried to figure out when I told them it was a surprise, I was getting really tired of the whole brain thing so I scared them. Well I think a little too much, I made my eyes turn black and hair grow long and tun black, my voice went deep and I told them all to go sit down before they get something they don't want. They all quickly ran to go sit on the couch which I thanked them for and I also thanked Sunggyu becuase he taught me that trick in one of my dreams which I never knew would come in handy.

Walking out of the kitchen I told everybody to go get something to do but no cell phones becuase today was a family day, I also told them to meet me back at the car in 10 minutes which they quickly ran to get stuff except for Dongwoo which was understandable. We both went outside getting the car ready waitng for the other three who came out with a lot of stuff.

Myungsoo: Dongwoo get in the back

Dongwoo: No I'm okay in the front

Myungsoo: GET IN THE BACK!

Sunggyu: No you get in the back and leave my only good baby up front!

Myungsoo: WHY? Aren't I the adult?

Sunggyu: I don't know, would a adult whine like that? Now get in before I leave you

Myungsoo got in the back seating himself in the middle between the twins which made all of us laugh while he was sulking. I drove to the park which had all of them wondering why the park but I just asked if Myungsoo brought his camera which he said I always do. We set up played a couple of games then I rolled out the food making everybody fly to the food like volchers. I found it funny how everybody passing by would say that we were a lovely family which I really took to heart, becuase I want us to be a lovely family in the eyes of everyone. After eating Myungsoo became a camera guy taking photos of us from left to right making us really annoyed after a while so we decieded to do the same to him, snatching his camera we caught him off guard taking a lot of pictures of him. We ended up taking ebough hotos to fill about 3 gigantic photo album books which I thought was great becuase I wanted to cherish moments like these.

We went home when it got dark and decieded to take the fun into the living room by curling up on the couch and watch a movie. While they fought in the living room on which move to watch I was in the kitchen making snacks for them, when I came back the whole living room floor was filled with movies that they instantly cleaned up after seeing me walk in. We ended up watching a comedy but it was a sad comedy and I curse who ever picked it becuase we were only half way through the movie before we all started to fall asleep. Getting up I cleaned u the food and walked back into the lving room to see the boys curled up next to a sleeping Myungsoo who were all asleep which I knew I had to take a picture of because it was too cute not to. Grabbing Myungsoo's camera I clicked a couple of pictures of them before putting it away to get back in my sot next to Dongwoo and Yongnam while Myungsoo and Yongguk were all over each other.

Sunggyu: I Love You Guys

ALL: We love you too now shut up and go to sleep

Sunggyu: Rude!!!

I smiled before getting comfortable quickly falling aslee happy that I was meant to be with these four little troublr makers that I love to much not to be with. Aish......I love my life.

Angel Gyu's POV-

After the test I went back up to go sit down and watch them before I went to sleep becuase since I was reincarnated and was doing pretty good I didn't have to be with him anymore, I can finally sit back and watch. I was laughing so hard when Sunggyu did that demonic thing I taught hima while ago, which made the big man come in to see what I was laughing so hard about. I stopped only to start laughing again when he told Myungsoo to get in the back seat which even had the big man laughing with me. After a lot of laughing I stopped watching and turned around to come face to face with my maker literally. He put his hand on my shoulder before he said he wanted to have a serious conversation with me.

God: Do you think you made the right choices?

Sunggyu: Honestly yes I do even though some of them were done sub-concously, i.e. suicide attempt, but other than that I was able to do what I never got the chance to finish doing.

God: And that is?

Sunggyu: Living my life, when I was alive I was always being old what to do and never got the chance to fully get a chance at what I am doing now.

God: Well seeing that you are alright with it I am happy for you, now don't get too wise and cocky on me I'm old.

Sunggyu: Ok I won't............yet

He walked out of the room laughing which made me realize that I a doing great with the new life I have even though there were many bumps in the road but I was happy. I was really happy becuase even though my life had ended it was just begining.