A Second Chance to Love Death

A Second Chance to Love Death

Ever since I found out that I was mute everybody had to learn sign language and get use to me talking threw a computer which I though was nice of them to do. Today was the day I got discharged and it has been a month since I woke up and everything was back to normal, well almost. Myungsoo and I were still broken up even though we still have feelings for each other, even my family doesn't know we broke up becuase we are always acting like how we normally do with each other. Myungsoo got discharged the same day as me but he was leaving a few minutes before me, I was already dressed putting on my shoes noticing how the rain feel softly on the window pain. I looked out of the window to see Myungsoo downstairs and the boys carrying his bags towards the car which made me remmeber that I never told him what I have been meaning to which made me cry becuase this could be the last time we ever see each other again.

After putting on my shoes I stood up running out of the door because for once I knew what I needed and wanted without anybody telling me what it is. As I ran I could hear everybody calling my name and running after me but I ignored them and keot on going until I was staring at Myungsoo's back. Running faster I crashed intohis back making us both fall to the ground with me landing on top of him which he looked surprised to see, I knew I looked insane becuase I was crying hard and no sobs were coming out the only thing that could be seen was the tears. Myungsoo pushed me off of him so that we were both sitting on the ground facing each other I listened to him talk while I signed which made this seem like some scene out of a movie.

Myungsoo: Why are you crying? Sunggyu what's wrong?

Sunggyu: ' I don't want you to go!'

Myungsoo: Remember we broke up, and I want you to be safe so I have to go

Sunggyu: ' Please'

Myungsoo: Sorry but I have to

Sunggyu: ' I-I-I Love you! I love you Kim Myungsoo!'

Myungsoo: I love you so much it hurts me everytime I see you do something like this

Myungsoo grabbed me pulling me into a hug and we sat in the middle of the front of the hospital hugging and crying. Myungsoo kept on whispering words of apologize into my ear which made me hug him harder, he pulled me apart from him smiling and crying which made me do the same in return. He smashed our lips together cathcing me by surprise but I still welcomed it with open arms samiling into the kiss becuase I was happy that I finally got something that I really wanted, and what I really wanted was Myungsoo. After kissing for a while we could finally see the crowd of people standing around us taking pictures and recording videos which made me smile shyly. We say the boys standing over to the side watching so we motioned them to come over and we did a big family hug with my family joining in when they finally made it towards the center of the large group of people. I smiled because we were all soaking wet hugging in the ran it made me realize that I missed them so much.

After making that episode Myungsoo and I went back to our house with the boys making them put all their stuff back where it belonged and telling them to make sure they wash up before they came down for dinner. We ended up eating soup becuase the doctor said I had a same chance of getting my voice back but it would never sound or be the same, so I had to eat soup and drink water but I really didn't need my voice back because with or without it I am still the same Sunggyu. We all went into our own seperate rooms sleepy and tired becuase today was a long eventful wet day which was he best in my opinion, Myungsoo and I layed down next to each other and feel asleep holding hands like how we did back at the hospital but instead he wasn't in a wheelchair anymore.

~ Sunggyu's Dream ~

I was standing in the same medow again but this time I was looking at the sun becuase for some reason it felt like I was blinded by its beauty but that was short lived. The sun spilt open and walking out of it was my red head angel who had the brightest smile on his face as he ran towards me ingulfing me into a big hug. When we pulled away from each other he told me to follow him becuase he had something to show me and that it was very important becuase it decieded my future. He grabbed my hand and lead me down the back of the hill and the farther away we went the darker it got which had me kind of worried for a moment, we kept on going until we reached a single table that was sitting in the middle of this darkness shining bright as ever. He lead me towards my seat and sat across from me suddenly a screen popped up infront of us and it was huge but we could see each other through it.

Angel Gyu: It is going to ask you a series of questions and at the end it will tell you weither you are meant to be with Myungsoo or not. And if not it will take a picture and match you with the person you will be with after this realtionship ends if it does.

Sunggyu: WHAT?!? But.......Wait a minute i can speak?

Angel Gyu: Yeah but it is only in your mind, anyway what were you going to say?

Sunggyu: But sine you were with him doesn't that mean we are suppose to be together?

Angel Gyu: We will find out when the test ends, now hurry up and take it

The test popped up on the screen and I started to answer the questions that it gave me and was surprise that it gave me things that I already know. But the last question was the hardest it asked me " Why do you love Myungsoo?", honestly I really don't know why I just do. Seeing me in a struggle Angel me read the question and gave me a knowing look knowing that I was going to be able to answer this question even though I don't think I can. I sat for a moment and thought about why I love Myungsoo then it hit me like I knew it would but it hit me hard making me forget about everything else and only focus on my love for Myungsoo.

Q: Why do you love Kim Myungsoo?

A: I love him becuase he has always been there for me in both of my lives. No matter how much I try to deny it he is always protecting me even when I think he isn't. Myungsoo is the greatest person anybody could have and truthfully I don't deserve him but I am happy that I have him. Myungsoo is my heart and soul he is something that I can't live without, he is the main reason I wake up in the morning and go to sleep at night. When he left I felt like mabye he didn't need me anymore that I was a burden but seeing as how he stopped his healing process just for me means the world to me. I love Myungsoo just becuase I do and I am glad to say that he loves me back, and nobody not even this stupid test could say other wise.

I put in the answer that I was proud with and it started to calculate the results but then suddenly the room started to shake and everything started to break and fall apart. Angel me grabbed my arm and we ran back towards the hill making it just in time before the darkness engulfed both of us. I was out of breath while he looked perfectly fine but he looked really worried, I kept on asking him what was wrong and all he replyed with was that we didn't ahve enough time. I looked at him like he was crazy but he just pushed me down on top of the grass telling me to go to sleep and he will tell me the results when I wake. Laying down I fell back to sleep and the last thing I saw was the sadden look on his face before my eyes finally shut.

~ Sunggyu's Dream End ~

I quickly sat up to see everybody surronding me but I choose to ignore them becuase I needed to find myself so I can know the answer to the test. I ran out of the room and started to look around the house to find myself in a room with no funiture that I didn't even know that we had. Walking deeper into the room the door slammed shut startling me making me almost jump out of my skin, turning around nobody was there which made me even more worried. Turning back around I saw something that I never wish to see ever agian just looking at it made me fall to the ground and start scooting across it and towards the door that just so hapened to be locked.