A Second Chance to Love Death

A Second Chance to Love Death

I woke up early and I smiled when I remembered that I was sandwhiched inbetween the two people who don't want me to die old and alone. Carefuly getting out of bed I walked into the bathroom to look into the mirror only to find out that my eyes were red and puffy. I threw some cold water on my eyes until it looked less puffy then before and made my way quietly downstairs, upon arriving downstairs I looked to find the cutest thing ever. Dad and Dongahe were both sleeping on the couch with their heads touching, they're the cutest things ever when they are not denying or being over-protective of me. Pushing the hair out of the both of their faces I planted a kiss on their cheecks then made my way to kitchen to cook breakfast.

Since today was Saturday nobody was working or anything so it was a day-off for everybody. Today would of also been the day that I went on my date but then again I didn't even get a chance to cancel, I am over thinking things again I just need to calm down. When I finished making breakfast I woke everybody up and made my way back to my seat at the table, and when everybody was sitted we all ate in silence. Well that was until there was knocking on the door I stood up and made my way to the door only to see a happy Myungsoo who was soon to be disappointed.

Myungsoo: Hey are you ready? I brought you flowers and something else but that is for later

Sunggyu: Umm...Myungsoo I..

Donghae: Sunggyu don't just let him stand outside! Please come in

Myungsoo: Thank you

I was shocked that he actually invited him in instead of slamming the door in his face like every other boy who came asking for me. I still had the flowers in my hand and went to go put them in a vase, when I was suddenly pulled to the sidelines. Dad told me to go make him a plate so he could have breakfast with us and let me tell you I ran to make him a plate so quickly that I almost looked crazy. I told Myungsoo to sit in my seat and I would bring another and when he sat down I gave him his food and watched as everybody else watched him eat. When he was finished he looked up to see that everybody was staring at everybody and he honestly looked confused, Donghae and Father told him to sit in the living room while I got ready.

Surprised was the only thing my faced showed for a moment before I was jumping in joy, while making my way to my room I was basically doing cart wheels and tumbling all the way there. I didn't take that long getting ready but I had to make sure I was looking alright because I didn't want to make a fool of myself in front of Myungsoo. Man I am so nervous but right now I need to do a beyonce and put my freak'em dress on which in this case is pants and a shirt. Grabbing everything I needed I ran down stairs trippin over myself tumbling the rest of the way down and ran into the living room out of breath with a bruise starting to form on my leg from when I fell.

Eunhyuk: Are you alright? We heard a thud and some tumbling

Sunggyu: Hold on......Yeah I am okay I just tripped over my own feet. HaHa clumsy me.

Myungsoo: You are so cute

I blushed when Myungsoo said that causing Eunhyuk Hyung and Mom to laugh and for once the other two males jumped in this time. Myungsoo bid good-bye to my family and ushered us out of the door and into his car, I was curious becuase he was the first guy to ever get on Donghae's good side in forever except Heechul but that is something totally different. We pulled off and drove to our first destination becuase he said that there was a total of three in all, which got me even more excited.

Since our date was lasting all day he said that in the morning, afternoon, and evening he had somethignspecialed planned for each time period. So when we arrived at our first spot I was surprised to see that it was a park but what surprised me even more was when I turned around to see a flash and the shuttering of a camera. I looked at Myungsoo with suriousity but then I heard the camera go off again and there was the sound of his laughter filling the crisp morning air.

Sunggyu: What's with the camera?

Myungsoo: First destination of the day is the park meaning behind it photoshoot

Sunggyu: Oh...

We were taking a lot of pictures before it turned into afternoon which meant we were on to our next destination. Listening to music in the car and dancing we had fun and when we reached our next destination I wasn't as confused as before until we walked inside. Inside the buliding was a gigantic space but in this space it was filled with all different types of fine arts. Grabbing my hand Myungsoo took me into a room and standing in that room was a woman that I have seen before many times before, oh now I know she is a regular customer at the cafe. Her name was Suzy if I remember correctly.

Suzy: So this is the cutest boy ever, Myungsoo?

Myungsoo: Yup isn't he?

Suzy: Yes he is! Now would you show me the photo so I can draw it correctly?

Myungsoo: Oh yeah...Here

I always wondered what Suzy did because she always was looking at a notebook, I thought that she could either be a writer or a artist but I guess it was the second. Since we had time to spare I walked around her studio space and looked at many pictures and drawings. The drawings were beautiful I bet she won many awards for these, and right when I thought that I turned aroud to see a case filled with awards and trophies. I ran over to it and was basically glued to it only to hear laughter coming from behind me making me come back to reality. Turning around I found out that they were done with the drawing and were staring at me laughing, I rubbed my neck and laughed a little.

Sunggyu: So what were we doing for destination two?

Myungsoo: Drawings and Lunch

Sunggyu: Where are we eating?

Myungsoo: You will see

We were off again after bidding Suzy good-bye and grabbing the drawing, when we got into the car he handed me the drawing saying that it was for me. I opened it to see that it was a drawing of Myungsoo and I it was of the picture that I took earlier today, in the picture Myungsoo kissed my cheeck and I was blushing and smiling. Suzy drew it perfectly every detail was there and in the correct place, for some reason it looks like this wasn't our first date but just a date out of many. He parked in a spot and we got out of the car only to see that we were at one of the most delicious resturants ever, Byeokjae Galbi, they have some great barbecued meat and also they design it so that it looks like flowers, basically anything they can come up with.

It was late when we finally arrived at our next spot which was another park but instead of me asking why my eyes were suddenly covered up and Myungsoo was leading the way. We were walking for a really long time until he finally stopped I could hear the sounds of water and without thinking I grabbed onto him tightly. He slowly uncovered my eyes so that I was looking at a lake and the moon was shining perfectly onto the lake making me awe in amazment. I looked down to see that their was a blanket set infront of the lake under the shade of a tree, sitting down I noticed that on the blanket was two bowls of ice-cream.

Myungsoo told me to eat the ice-cream which I did and it was yummy; I kept eating until I felt something hard enter my mouth pulling it out I wipped it onto my pants. I was staring at a black ring and on the ring was a heart beat with a little pink heart in the middle. Turning to look at Myungsoo he was holding up his finger and it had the exact same thing on it only a size bigger then the one that I am holding. He took it out my hand and took a water bottle out of his camera bag and washed the ring, he slide it onto my finger and intertwined our hands. I started to cry out of joy and suddenly I jumped Myungsoo kissing him with full force when I let go to breath I saw Myungsoo smiling at me. I layed won in his arms and fell asleep on him listening to the sounds of water and his heartbeat.

Myungsoo's POV-

My baby is the cutest thing ever becuase after kissing me he feel asleep on my chest. After a while I stood up and walked back putting Sunggyu into the car, without walking back I snapped my fingers and brought our little ice-cream picnic to us and into the trunk. Getting into the car I started it and the radio started to play 2AM's This Song, and I thought if only he was awake to hear it. I drove off into the night making my way back to his house only to have the car filled with love song, I've got to talk to Fate about this. Then the songs started to change into idol group songs which made me tap my finger against the steering wheel.

When we made it to his house I pulled up into his driveway and got out walking around the car to pick him up, not forgetting to grab his stuff also. I knocked on the front door to only have minutes later the door being thrown open by his new mom who told me to take him to his room. Laying him down gently on his bed I took his drawing and stuck it up on the wall so when he woke up he could see it, kissing him gently on the forehead I whispered a goodnight and walked out. I bid a goodnight to his family and made my way back Hell to go to sleep with another smile on my face.

Their Couple Rings: