A Second Chance to Love Death

A Second Chance to Love Death

Ever since I first met the man who has saved me in my dreams,who I promised myself to remember that his name is Kim Myungsoo and he has the face of a god. I sound like a love sick high school girl, right? Myungsoo has been coming over to the cafe every single day and always orders what ever I tell him the specials are that day. He must have a sweet tooth because no matter what time of the day it is he always comes in, but he never talks to anybody else except me. All of my co-workers call him " Lover Boy", and most of the time I laugh it off but for some reason I still have this feeling that I have seen him many times before.

Today I didn't have school so I took a all day shift instead of taking a day off, even though I don't need the money I like saving up. The bell rang again only to have my heart almost jump out of my chest when I see Myungsoo, ever one of my co-workers whispered in my ear ' Lover Boy is Here'. I laughed telling him to take a seat I already have his order, and with that he sat by the window where the sun shined perfectly on him. Walking to the back to get his cake the chef yelled " Lover Boy Special", I glared at him which he laughed at and walked away. I made my way towards his table sitting down his order only to hear the sound of a camera shuttering by my ear. Turning around I was blinded by a flash only to open my blurry eyes to a camera in my face.

The rest of work went by with small flashes every now and then but it wasn't as annoying as the Manger was, selfish person is what she is but I am not going to say anything. During my break I sat with Myungsoo, we talked and I found out that we had a lot of things in common which caught me more by surprise than him. He left when the sun started to set bidding me a good-bye, I was a little sad to see him leave but when he did I started to jump for joy. I am the happest person ever right at this moment because Myungsoo asked me out on a date! But then I stopped all the cheering and stuff because I had a major opstical in my way and its name is Donghae.

Clocking out since I was the last to leave I locked up the cafe and waited for Mom to come and get me because he also had the day off. It wasn't long before his car pulled and I hopped in smiling like a idoit like I do ever time I get picked up. He was weirded out by how big I was smiling if anybody else say I think they would say I was mental or at least a serial killer.

Mom: And why are you over there smiling like something that just hopped out of horror movie?

Sunggyu: Mom you are not going to believe what just happened today!

Mom: What happened?

Sunggyu: This really handsome guy just asked me out on a date!!!!!

Mom: I am happy for you but you know how your father and brother are going to act right

Sunggyu: Well ofcourse but I really like him and if I have to put my cuteness to another level than so be it. Also he wants to meet you guys anyway before we leave, he is such a great guy....

I went going on and on about how they were going to love Myungsoo and how much of a greta guy that he is, that when we reached home my confidence was at a all time high. Getting out of the car and into the house I called everybody down and into the living room so I could share my wonderful news. Everybody except mom was all ears for what I had to saw but I was still analyzing how thsi was going to go, I knew for a dad a little cuteness and we were all good but Donghae I had to think of how to take exterme measures.

Dad: So Sunggyu what did you want to talk about?

Sunggyu: Well ummmm.....you see....

Donghae: Sunggyu spit it out or are we going to be here until we are all dead before you say something!

Sunggyu: OK, IgotaskedoutbythisreallywonderfulguyandIwaswonderingifIcouldgo?

Donghae: Could you say that again because it sounds like some guy I never met asked you out on a date and you really want to go?

Sunggyu: That is exactly what I said just sweeter

Dad: NO!

When I heard the words leave his I switched on my cuteness and started to whine but in the end I only got yelled at to shut up. I tired everything except for begging and throwing a temper tantrum, I started to cry a lttle bit looking at my options becasue I wasn't going to beg that was a last resort. Plus I haven't throw a thatrum since I was 7 and that was only because I couldn't get a toy that I really wanted in the end I got it but I also got in a lot of trouble. I am to old to throw a little kid tanturm but I am not to old to throw a teenaged one. Slwoly standing up I started to cry and stomp away upstairs to my room, slaming the door I basically slid down the the floor infornt of my door.

From where I was sitting it was quiet until I heard Mom's soft but firm voice start to speak but it was kind of hard to hear. Suddenly everybody got into this hug argument about the subject at hand, I could hear everybody except Eunhyuk Hyung. Hearing footsteps closing in on my door I pressed my body against it think that it was either Donghae or Father, but instead of somebody trying to open the door there were soft knocks. I was completely caught off guard, getting up off the floor I cracked open the doorto see to was none other than the missing voice. Walking away leaving the door cracked he walked in closing the door behind him, and he slowly but surely sat onto the bed close to wear I was laying down with my head burried into the pillows.

Eunhyuk: Sunggyu?

Sunggyu: What?!

Eunhyuk: Do you really like this boy?

Sunggyu: Yes I really really really reallllllllly DO.

Eunhyuk: Tell me what is he like?

Sunggyu: Are you sure?

Eunhyuk: I would ask if I wasn't, would I?

Sunggyu: Ok then! So his name is Kim Myungsoo and he is really handsome, he has black hair that is sometimes straight or curly. He is really sweet and kind and has a fantastic smile. His favorite thing to do is take pictures but he loves it more when it is pictures of me. Honestly he is the most wonderfulest guy ever!

Eunhyuk: Wonderfulest?

Sunggyu: Yes I did just make that up but it fits him perfectly. Do you want to know something?

Eunhyuk: What?

Sunggyu: He gave me a necklace and I think I am in love with him but don't tell anybody! Promise?

Eunhyuk: Promise! Now let me see the necklace

I showed him the necklace to suddenly find out that it had a big red diamond in the middle of it surrounded by angel wings, it was beautiful. That was the first time I have ever really had a good look at the necklace that I was so mesmorized by it that I didn't snapp out of it until I heard Eunhyuk Hyung fangirling over it. I covered his mouth and told him to quiet down a little bit before anybody heard because they were still downstairs arguing, loudly which I might add. Suddenly I was engulfed in a hug tightly but still lightly because Hyung is due anytime, hugging back I started to cry again knowing that I might not ever get the chance to date Myungsoo.

Eunhyuk wipped my tears and we started talking about the baby and what they should name it since they still hadn't picked a name yet. The both of us were laughing when we heard a knock on the door and stop watching it slowly open until Mom's face popped into view, smiling at us he sat down and hugged me telling me he was sorry. I shurgged saying that it was okay only to get a it's not okay in reply, then they both strated to talk about how stubborn those two sitting downstairs were. We all feel asleep in my room with us sandwiched in on my bed, it felt comfortable going to sleep with the two people who actually want me not to die old and alone.

Donghae's POV-

Ever since he was little I already knew that he would be chased by men of any age, which meant I had to protect him. I know he is always going to resent me for making him miss every singal possible chance at dating or falling in love, but I don't want anything to happen to him. Their were so many times when he almost got kidnapped even after he was old enough to defend himself but honestly he is weak no muscle strength or anything, the main thing he can rely on to get by is him being cute. I just don't want him to lose his innonce at such a young age and then see the dark sides of love and life.

We started to agrue after Sunggyu threw a tantrum and ran upstairs slamming his door, which kind of hurt it felt like he was saying that he hated me and I never wanted that to happen. I sighed which earned me a shake of disapproval from Eunhyuk before he sat and listened before leaving upstairs, more and likely to go check on him. Father was mad and he felt a little guilty but I guess we were always on the same page when it came to Sunggyu and boys, but he didn't have to say it that loud to hurt his feelings.

Mom: You two should be ashamed of your selves!

Donghae: Why?

Mom: Because you guys don't know how bad you just hurt his feelings by denying the one time he asked you to let him try dating

Dad: It was the right thing to do, this boy could harm him

Donghae: I agree with Dad on this one

Mom: In times like this I am ashamed to say that we are a family. If only you saw how happy he was when he ran to the car smiling like a idiot, and he just kept on rambling and rambling about how nice and wonderful he is! How can you be so cruel?

Dad & Donghae: It is not!

Donghae: We are only doing this for his own good!

Mom: For HIS on good! So you want him to die old and alone with 50 cats! Whatever! Both of you don't talk anymore about the subject! Up here making my baby cry.

Mom walked up stairs and we followed but stayed quiet not to anger him anymore than he already is, leaning up against the door we heard Sunggyu and Eunhyuk talking. Dad and I had the same look on our faces when we heard Sunggyu talk about the boy and how he might be in love with him. We sunk down on the floor on each side of his door in this situation we loked like the bad guys, then I heard crying that suddenly turned into laughter. Mom came out of his room and walked to the room we were sitting outside of, shaking his head in disappointment he knocked on the door and walked in quietly slamming it behind him.

When they were asleep we crept in to see them all sandwhiched in on his bed, it would of been a cute moment if all of them didn't have dried up tear stain on their faces. Eunhyuk and Mom's were from laughing while Sunggyu's was from him being upset, aish...we really do look like the bad guys in this situation. Walking out we looked at each other already knowing what we had to do, and without even realizing it we both fell asleep on the couch while thinking about Sunggyu's happiness.

 

Sunggyu's Necklace: