A Second Chance to Love Death

A Second Chance to Love Death

~ Sunggyu's Dream ~

I was back in the dark room again but instead of fire or a chair there was a door. My feet alwasy have a mind of their own and they started walking towards that lone door in the middle of the black room. Opening the door I walk threw it only to be looking at a truck and behing it is a gate, it had words on it but that didn't really seem important. I began walking towards the car only to be blocked by an unknown force but I could feel that there were more than one force. Suddenly I felt hands around my neck choking me, I tried to grab for something but all I could feel was air. Laying on the ground I looked up to see the out line of a figure and then everything went blank.

Slowly starting to wake up I could tell that I was tied to a chair but I didn't dare move for a unknown reason. Suddenly water was thrown on my face making me open my eyes and gasp for air. Looking up the same guy from my reacuring nightmare was standing in front of me but instead of a knife he was holding a button. Raising my eyebrow in confusion because he has alwasy stabbed me but only once to the point were I was throwing up blood in real life. I could tell that there were mixed emotions in his eyes, they were a mixture of anger and jealousy. I could feel that I could speak this time and I opened my mouth the first thing that came out was a letter.

Sunggyu: L?

L: Oh you finally figured me out! I thought I was going to have to stab you until you bleed in real life again.

Sunggyu: What the are you doing?

L: I find it funny how your precious little Myungsoo could think that turning my human body into ashs was going to rid me. That was very foolish of him to think so, don't you think?

Sunggyu: I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong Sunggyu.

L: And why do you think that?

Sunggyu: Because I do not know anybody named Myungsoo and also your name just came out of my mouth without me even trying.

L: You have a long way to go before you know the truth, anywyay bye-bye!

Sunggyu: Bye-Bye?

He pressed the button that he was holding in his hand making the floor open to unveil water, pressing the button I was suddenly dropped into the water. Holding my breath for as long as I could until I needed to breath in air, I only ended up swolloing a whole lot of wateruntil my lungs were also filled with them. Then like always everything faded to black.

~ Dream End's ~

I tried to open my eyes but they felt like they were glued shut and they weren't opening anytime soon. I layed there in darkness and it felt comforting to me for some odd reason. I just continued to sleep without realizing that I was changing, even though I remember the doctor saying I was going into a comatose state I wonder how long I would be here.

Sunggyu's Old Self POV-

I stepped out of my new self and stood there watching as my chest rose and fell with ease, is this what he meant when fate had a plan for me. Our dreams are always the same only changing once in a while but it always shows me getting killed. When new Sunggyu woke up throwing and coughing up blood I was standing on the sidelines watching it all, but I couldn't do anything to help until he was stable again. Everytime everybody is asleep or out of the room I always come out and just watch over him, but all I can due is cry silent tears as I watch.

Since Heechul is always with me even in his old form he comes out and we talk, but in his new form he is really a great friend. But without even knowing the school year had ended and the start of a new one was right around the corner, meaning we both had to repeat the 10th grade. My new mom his name is Ryewook he always talks to me telling me how his day been and how much he misses me, which makes me cry even more. I already knew that L was trying to force my old life on my new one and since I couldn't even do anything in our dreams I just end up dying with myself.

Right now I am standing watching as everybody in the room stands still watching my body hoping for some sign of life. But that doesn't last long because they all take a seat and slowly drift off into their own dream land, but as I look closly a singal tear falls down and lands softly on the floor. It hurts my heart seeing everybody like this but then again I can't even save my own life. I turn towards the window staring at the moon and all the stars in the night sky when I hear a whoosh of wind pass by my ear, turning around I see 3 figures standing by my bed. The 2 out of the 3 were dressed in all black while the 3rd one was wearing bright colored clothes, I knew who they were by the way they stood and the aura they gave off.

Sunggyu: You know it's not nice to stare?

They all looked around surprised until their eyes landed on me and by the size they grew I could tell that they were shocked. I chuckled and took the twins into a hug and gave Dongwoo a kiss on his forhead.

Twins: Huh? Wait a minute....We don't understand!

Sunggyu: You guys are staring at my second chance at life. I have been having night terrors and they landed me in the hospital. I missed you guys so much but how did you get here?

Youngnam: Well Dongwoo suddenly dissapear and we tailed him and ended up here to see you laying in a hospital bed.

Sunggyu: I am going to tell you guys this, I already can feel that we are going to meet later on so don't tell your father or anybody for a matter of fact. Plus please make sure Dongwoo never disappers again even if he does come to me.

Twins: Ok, Bye Ma!

Dongwoo: Bye Mommy!

Sunggyu: Bye

They disappered again and I just couldn't stop the tears from flodding out of my eyes, I turned around to see that the sun was coming up so I needed to go back into my body. Walking over I layed on top of him and slowly satrted to sink back into my place only to let tears slip out of my closed eyes.