A New Neighbor

An Unexpected Life(ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*Imagine all of EXO speaking Korean to each other, I'm just writing in English for obvious reasons! Unless I say they will be speaking English, think of them all speaking Korean for now!*

 

Tao's POV:

 

 

It's the time of the year where we go back to school again. Usually I'd hate waking up so damn early, but I can't help being excited. This is our last year for high school and we're done! This past week, all twelve of us took a trip to the Bahamas! All of us met up at the café last week to discuss final things like where we would want to go when we get there. We were so excited about the trip that we stayed until they closed which was around ten. We came back last night and slept for the entire day due to jet-lag. Since last year, EXO has stayed and lived together in our apartment which we had customized to fit all twelve of us. We practically have the top floor to ourselves.

 

I'm laying on the couch with Kris ge who's sitting up by my feet. D.O. hyung was watching a movie on the couch across us with earplugs in. Suho hyung and Lay ge were cooking food in the kitchen while Sehun, Kai, and Xiumin hyung were at the dining table playing card games. Baekhyun and Chen came down from their rooms and joined them at the table to play gold-fish. Luhan and Chanyeol entered through the front door.

 

 

Luhan's POV:

 

 

"Hyung, he said that we need green onions right?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Yeah, Lay said to get a pack of shrimp too."

 

"Stir-fry?"

 

"No, I think him and Suho want to make shrimp scampi," I said, "or regular pasta".

 

Lay had called us a couple minutes ago while we were going out for a run around the block. It was about seven at night and the wind felt nice, a bit cold but when we started running it felt nice. The Han River was ten minutes away if you ran, and from there we ran back and forth.

 

Chanyeol brought the items to the register and I paid. Leaving the grocery store, I spotted four high school girls waiting for us to get out. One called out oppa and tried to hug Chanyeol. Before you know it, we were running as fast as we could. After five minutes we ended up at the front door of our apartment building. Trying to catch our breaths while walking to the elevators, I looked at Chanyeol who was looking at me and we just smiled. We entered the elevators and I just thought, why do I even have fans?

 

I came to Korea along with Lay, Tao, and Kris from China just over two years ago. All of EXO's parents know each other and are associated with business somehow. Shareholders and business partners since we all were born. Therefore making all of us "spoiled little brats" as what our antis would say. A few months in and we all came to know one another and became the best of friends. Sure we have our best friends within EXO like me and Sehun are best friends, and Tao and Kris….you get it but we all became one and do everything with each other. Whether it's only four of us who go out to eat lunch every now  and then, or six of us who play basketball at night, we always manage to come back to each other, all twelve of us. The best part is, none of us mind that we're always with someone from our clique. It's a lifestyle I should say.

 

We came together under one roof about a year ago. Our parents gifted this to us for being obedient, and not so spoiled like our antis say about us. We may have came back from the Bahamas, go to any country when we feel like it, buy anything we want, but trust me when I say we are all normal boys just trying to finish the next step in our lives, and that's graduating. Bragging to one another about who's richer than the other is irrelevant and unnecessary. What matters to all of us is that we know where we stand and at the end of the day, we will stick to each other and will have each other's back when needed. That's the EXO that we know and what we will go by, nobody in the world could tear us apart.

 

 

Chanyeol's POV:

 

 

"These fans I swear," I mumbled, "don’t they have better things to do like eat dinner like we are about to do? What normal people do around this time?"

 

"Let's just be thankful, they don't go knocking on our door." Luhan hyung said while patting my back for comfort.

 

Sometimes I wonder how celebrities deal with their crazy fans. We got the name EXO from our fans, and I'm guessing why we have fans is because we're good-looking and have money. No, maybe just because we have money. Don't get me wrong, I love our fans, but not those who invade our privacies and such. We've had fans for about a year and a half

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter