Coincidence

An Unexpected Life(ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"YAHHH!" Tao shouted at Baekhyun. "Stop drinking my iced coffee! Get your own."

 

"Aish, yah. I got you coffee last week so I can drink whatever I want!" Baekhyun grinned at him and hugging his arm slightly so he would stop yelling at him. It worked because Tao couldn't help but giggle a little at his cute face.

 

"Can you do everyone else a favor and take those sun shades off you Tao?" Chen said leaning against the table. He was sitting  across him, Baekhyun, D.O., Kai, and Xiumin in a café that's near their apartment. Tao, Baekhyun, and Xiumin were sitting in the booth while the other three were in normal chairs right across them. They were here waiting to meet up with the rest of the EXO members. "It's eight o'clock in the evening and the sun is down."

 

"Not my fault I have more fashion than you."

 

Kai half-spitted his drink onto the table and laughed shoving Xiumin's arm a bit. Xiumin laughed along with him and Baekhyun who was patting Tao on the back . "Wearing sun glasses at night is not fashion, it's meant to only wear half the day when the sun is out. You mind as well wear shades to sleep to then", D.O. murmured. It was Chen's turn to laugh hugging D.O. while Kai slapped his knee laughing his off. Tao's face shrank into Baekhyun's arm giving D.O. and Chen a glare.

 

After the laughter subsided, Xiumin spoke up and asked "When are these rascals coming?".

 

"Maybe the dog ate the keys." Chen said.

 

"We don't have a dog," Kai said with a smirk. "How can that even happen?"

 

"That's the point."

 

"Stop being a troll hyung." Tao argued back with him.

 

"Someone give them a call and say it would be a perfect time for them to be here. There's literally no one here but us and the workers. No crazy girls all over us", Baekhyun said,"…or any boys."

 

"Let's give them like five more minutes, I’m sure they'll be here soon." D.O. said.

 

The door opened and the wind picked up the napkins on the table slightly. Chanyeol, Kris, Suho, Sehun, and Luhan entered the café. Luhan and Suho went to the register and ordered for the remaining members. The others headed to the table where they were and as they found their seats Sehun shouted "Hyung!"

 

"I know, I know. Chocolate?" Suho shouted back.

 

"You already know!", winking at them. Luhan winked back at him.

 

"Where's Lay?" Xiumin asked.

 

"Don't tell me he's lost again. That hyung." Tao said while him and Chen shook their heads together.

 

Kris replied, "He said he had to go back and get his phone back home. He should be here in a couple minutes".

 

Suho and Luhan sat down with the ordered drinks which included one for Lay as well. The door swung open again and all turned their heads in the direction of the door. The last one to look was Chanyeol and he quickly was able to make a small noise cornering his mouth, "What tooook", Chanyeol was fast enough to stop himself when he realized it wasn't Lay. A girl about 5'5'' tall, very long light brown hair and eyes showed up instead. She was w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter