Drunk

My Dirty Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Annyeong !!! I'm Sorry For Not Updating For Almost 2 Months !!! Are you Guys Still There ??? I hope So.. kekeke ^^ I'll promise that this chapter is Long ^^  Hmmm  All I'll Say is Things Get Interesting When Dara Get Drunk .. Consider that a preview kekekeke ^^ ENJOY Chapter Thirty Two !!!      

                                                               Pyooooong !!!!   

 • CHAERIN'S POV •

 

Physics, English, History, Math, Study...I need two binders and a notebook, plus my History book...And I lost my pen last period, so that means I'll --

That's about where I was in my thoughts when my door of my horribly inconvenient bottom locker came flying towards my head, kicked in maliciously by the person on the other side. I snapped my head to look at my poor locker's assailant, still kneeling as I'd been trying to gather my stuff. Facing back at me, all I saw was two brown leather boots, planted firmly on the linoleum. I looked up slowly to see their owner. Who else could it have been, though, really?

I stood up to face her. "Thanks for the help, Tiffany, but I wasn't done in there," I said.

"Shut up," she said, glaring daggers into my head.

"Excuse me?"

"Excuse you for what, sleeping your way to the top? You're pathetic, Chaerin."

"What the are you talking about?" I demanded, getting defensive.

"You know perfectly well what I'm talking about. Clearly you ran out of female students to bang, so you moved onto teachers. Really cute."

I could have begun a screaming match there and then, but if I did, I knew it was all over. Being prudent, I lowered my voice. In a harsh whisper, I asked, "Tiffany, are you out of your ing mind? What the hell are you suggesting?"

"I know you're sleeping with Miss Park , Chaerin. Don't bother."

" Sleeping with her? Where the hell did you get that idea?" Maybe from reality, I answered internally, but swallowed the thought.

"How else would you get to where you are? You're captain, you're a top girl, you're the focus of every stunt, every routine, and you're the example for everything we ever do. I know how you got her wrapped around your finger. It's pretty obvious to everyone."

"Tiffany, I'm pretty sure the only one this is 'obvious' to is you, because it's clearly some ridiculous fantasy that you made up."

"Right," she said. "I'm making it all up. How else could you get where you are?"

"Maybe because I devoted my entire life to cheering, Tiffany? This has been all I've worked for since the sixth grade, and I'm good at it. I'm sorry if that's so hard for you to believe."

"I'll tell you what's not hard for me to believe," she said.

"You know what? I feel bad for you. If you're so jealous of me that you would actually create an idea this absurd and bring yourself to fully believe it? That's just sad."

"Jealous?" she practically screamed, her high- pitched voice piercing through my head.

"Yes," I said, condescendingly. "Jealous. That's all you are. And if you don't bother trying to improve instead of inventing dumb rumors about your teammates, rumors that could get your coach in serious legal trouble? That's all you'll ever be. What you're doing right now could ruin the entire team, and in the end, it only gets you further from what you really want. So if you really want to get better, I suggest you channel your energy somewhere else. Like your cheering."

I didn't bother to wait for her response, or to reopen my locker and get the stuff I needed. I was already late.

And I'd said what I needed to say. And, I had to admit, I'd put on a hell of a show, considering everything I'd said had been protecting a complete lie.

I needed to tell Dara about my run-in with Tiffany that morning, and every time I saw her throughout the day I was reminded of it. But I didn't risk going to her during my study, or after school. Now that we'd been caught, although we had no idea how, it only became apparent that we were not being careful enough. Now there was no more risking it. Now, it seemed absolutely ludicrous to think that just the previous week, we'd been making out in her classroom - her classroom - while school was in session.Now, I'd rarely risk saying hello to her in the hallways. It was Friday - no cheering - so I figured I'd call her once I'd safely left the building. I was going out later with friends, so I knew I had a narrow window that I only hoped would coincide with hers.

Once I was in the car, I dialed, not giving a about the law, or about where she might be at that moment. She picked up almost immediately.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's me," I said, trying and failing to not make it seem too urgent.

"Hey," she said, sounding both comforting and concerned. "What's wrong?"

"Tiffany," was all I said, but really, all I'd needed to say. "She's not giving up," I explained.

"I didn't expect her to," she said. "What did she do?"

"She came to my locker this morning and just started ing," I said. "I imagine she gave the same speech she practiced on you."

"What did you do?"

"I told her to shut up and put her effort into her cheering," I said. "I mean, she's really wasting her time. If she wants to be captain, why doesn't she just beat me for it?"

"She's not good enough," Dara said. "She probably never will be. Sometimes I feel bad for her."

"Don't," I told her. "Do you realize how much danger she's putting you in by stirring this all up? You can't feel bad for her. She's out to ruin both of our lives."

"It's my fault," she said, after a while. "I shouldn't have initiated all of this. I knew the risks." Although it probably shouldn't have, that really hurt. I didn't care about the risks; I didn't want her to regret a second of what we'd done, though she had every right to.

"Are you saying you regret being with me?" I asked quietly, my voice surprising me by dripping with manifest pain.

"No," she immediately said. "Honey, no. Of course not. I'm just saying, that this is complicated, and it's probably my fault."

"Falling in love isn't your fault," I said. "You don't do it on purpose."

"I know," she said. "And believe me, Chaerin, I'm not going anywhere. All I mean is that this isn't going to be simple, and we have to be very, very careful about how we handle it."

"My birthday is feb 26th," I said. "All we have to do is make it until then." She exhaled.

"Okay," she said after a while. "Okay. We can do that."

"We have to," I said. "There's no other option."

"Are you driving?" Dara asked, probably referring to a horn that had just gone off in the distance.

"Yeah," I said. "I just thought this was important."

"It was," she said. "But don't get yourself wrecked. I'll talk to you later."

 

DARA'S POV

A distraction. I just needed a distraction.

Thankfully, that distraction came in the form of a phone call from Jiyoung, asking me to go out with him and Top, and Taeyeon , who was apparently bringing someone of her own. The idea that Taeyeon was bringing someone was only a shock to me; she'd never mentioned dating someone, and it seemed too soon, even though clearly I'd moved on. Was I jealous? No, I wasn't jealous. I couldn't find a word for it, but "jealous" didn't seem like the right one.

I guess that part of me just wanted Taeyeon to still be crying over me, wishing she hadn't screwed it up, but then again, why should she? I certainly wasn't crying over it anymore. My allotted time period for crying over it was one weekend. If I'd moved on, she had every right to. Although a night of fifth-wheeling wasn't at the top of my to-do list, I figured I should be mature and show Taeyeon that it did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter