Caught

My Dirty Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That night after practice, Taeyeon came over and we took a walk to a local coffee shop to just hang out. Impressively, she didn't try anything, and didn't argue when I paid. She asked a couple questions about Chaerim, most of my answers equivocal, as I didn't want to get into much detail. If I gave enough information on the subject, it seemed inevitable that eventually she'd ask "How old is she?" or "Where did you meet?" Just around the time we were ready to call it a night, she noted, "You seem really happy, Dara ." That's when I realized that I actually was.

 

_________

 

The following day, I was feeling bold, and most importantly, for the first time in months, I was feeling 100% worry free about Taeyeon . The girls were just leaving practice, which I'd ended an hour early, when I shamelessly called Chaerin's name. She was about to go out unceremoniously, without as much as a goodbye, which I knew was for my own good, but I wasn't ready to let her go just yet. She turned around in the doorway while everyone filed out, and I beckoned her back with my index finger. Deviously, she smiled and approached me.

 

"Can't get enough, Miss Park ?" she teased, putting her hands on my waist.

 

"Not even close," I said, looking down at her hungrily.

 

"I figured," she said confidently, tossing her hair slightly with her head.

 

"Still want to learn that lesson?" I said in almost a whisper into her neck.

 

She feigned shock as she gasped, "On a school night?" I smiled. "We'll call it homework."

 

"Homework I'll actually enjoy," she giggled as she ran her hands up my back, landing on my shoulders. "Let's go."

 

Even in the car, I couldn't keep my hands off of her. For some reason, I wanted her even more than usual, and that was making a significant statement. I ran my hand over her thigh, bare in the shorts she'd worn to cheer in.

 

We were walking up to my apartment when Chaerin noted, "I feel kind of dirty."

 

"Me too," I laughed, opening the door.

 

"No," she said, "I mean I feel gross. I just came from cheering."

 

I put my bag down on the counter then turned back to her. "Maybe you'll just have to take a shower," I said suggestively.

 

She grabbed me by the shirt in both hands. "Only if you join me," she said, pulling me in to kiss her. I took control and pinned her against the wall, kissing her passionately, but she used her grab on my shirt to turn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter