y

My Dirty Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

• CHAERIN'S POV •

 

The greatest decision I faced on Saturday was what to wear for Dara's impromptu visit. I wanted to look hot, but I didn't want to look like I was trying to look hot - after all, the pretense for her showing up was me being slightly immobile. And the slightly immobile don't just throw on their iest outfits for a Saturday afternoon of icing their injuries.

 

So I decided on short shorts and a tank top,

 

She knocked on the door at about one, and I called for her to come in, but didn't get up. Admittedly, I probably could have, but part of me wanted Dara to care if I couldn't. And anyway, I somehow knew that if I got up, she'd force me back down and tell me to rest, so I cut out the middle man.

 

I was sitting on the couch when she came in. She was just wearing jeans and a black top, and it honestly made me wonder how she could look so incredibly y in even such simple attire. Unfortunately, she beat me to the compliment punch.

 

"How do you look so hot, even just like that?" she asked.

 

"What about you?" I challenged. "You're beautiful."

 

She smiled, sitting down next to me. "Thank you," she said. "How does your ankle feel?"

 

"It's alright," I said. "It feels better when I'm rubbing it," I explained. "But I can't be doing that all the time, obviously."

 

Though I hadn't been hinting at anything, she took my ankle in her hands and began to massage it, and the pain subsided again. "How's that?"

 

I closed my eyes in pleasure. "Great," I said. With my eyes shut, I didn't expect it when I felt her lips on mine.

 

"How's that?" She asked, now with her head by mine.

 

I opened my eyes to see her. "Even better," I said.

 

She gave a small laugh, st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter