Ex-Girlfriend

My Dirty Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At first I sat there with my head down, pretending this wasn't real as Bom confronted Taeyeon and her new girlfriend saying God only knows what.

 

But pretending only got me so far. Eventually, most of the bar was quieting down to eavesdrop on Bom's tirade, and as much as I would have liked to disappear and act like this wasn't my life, I knew it was. And the more bar patrons got nosy, the better I could hear exactly what was going on -- as much as I would have been content not hearing any of it.

 

"You think it's easy for Dara to put in what she puts in?" Bom was saying. "She puts up with your day after day, always smoothing it over when you up. You. And she never once has screwed you over. She has been nothing but good to you. And this is how you pay her back? You're a ."

 

It was true. It was all true. As much as I wished she wasn't there shouting it in public, everything Bom was saying was a direct expression of my feelings that had been building up for the past two years. I knew I had to come out of hiding at some point, but I didn't know when.

 

"I'm a ? At least I don't hop into bed with the first thing I see. off, Bom , you don't know what you're talking about," Taeyeon said back. That was when I lost it. She could screw with me and, I could swallow it, but nobody talked to my best friend like that. That was when I knew I had to do something, no matter how much I wanted to continue doing nothing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter