Chapter 9

If I Were You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter nine I dont like the calculative love of Adults.  

Minzy expected jiyong was probably going to go see her but not in her book. She quickly grabbed her bag and called it a day. She pushed the elevator tapping her foot impatiently, she saw that the elevator stopped at the floor below her and was going up. Her eyes widen and ran to the stairs going down fast.

 

She ran to her car breathless when her phone began to ring it was jiyong calling her. She didn’t bother answering. The next days consisted of minzy avoiding jiyong which after several thought she wasn’t sure why she had to be the one to avoid him it wasn’t like she liked him or was the one that got caught.

 

Minzy was having a meeting with taeyang on advertising for products they would be releasing. It got late and were still working in the office when jiyong shows up. Minzy didn’t look up to acknowledge him but from the corner of her eye she saw him hug taeyang. “How did you know we were here?” Minzy said still not looking up, she heard jiyong chuckle “chaerin told me” minzy just nodded. He grabbed a chair to sit next to her but minzy scooted next to taeyang, taeyang just observed confused. “Minzy really it’s not like I got a disease” jiyong said annoyed with her childish behavior “you might have you should consider a doctor visit” minzy said finally looking at him. “What is going on guys” taeyang said, jiyong explained to taeyang what happened while minzy just covered her ears. Both males just laughed “you don’t understand taeyang it’s like walking in on your parents” they both made a disgusting face “that’s what I mean yuck” “yah!!! It’s not like I’m your dad stop making it sound disgusting” taeyang laughed harder “dude how disgusted must she be with you” minzy busted out laughing making jiyong fume with anger.

 

“I’m glad you Both are having fun with my life” jiyong said bitter “I think the problem is minzy is a … am I correct?” Jiyong said both males staring straight at minzy while she turned bright red not knowing what to say “I-“ “wait really?” They both said together surprised “Yo! You aren’t even bad looking why haven’t you done it” taeyang said, minzy shrugged “I don’t know” “she needs a man like me” jiyong said walking closer to her “ew no you probably have a disease honesty check yourself” minzy said making taeyang laugh again “she’s so cute” he simply said. “Taeyang have you done it?” Minzy asked, he nodded “of course” “how was it?” “It was-“ taeyang got cut off by jiyong “why don’t you ask me?” Minzy shrugged “yah! Both of you separate you can’t date my best friend don’t even fall for him” jiyong said dragging minzy by the chair away and sitting himself between them “he’s mine” he said hugging taeyang. Minzy laughed “you sound like a jealous girlfriend.”

 

Jiyong stayed there with them but not to help just to distract. After finishing they just continued to sit there and talk “have you guys ever loved a girl… or guy?” She asked after hearing about all the encounters of all the girls they’ve had. They both nodded “who you think made us this way” Jiyong said “for me it was a girl name Dara she’s the one you caught me with that day. She in love with someone” he said. Minzy scooted closer getting interested “but why… you still doing that?” He shrugged “then what about chaerin?” She asked remembering how they were with each other at the party “she’s my right hand… she’s there for emotional support.” Minzy shook her head disapproving “what about you taeyang?” She said now scooting closer to him “for me it was a girl you don’t know she cheated on me and ended up becoming a stripper.” Minzy’s face dropped in surprise “sad stories you guys got.”

 

Minzy then took this as a chance to ask jiyong “jiyong what happened to seungri?” Jiyong shrugged “don’t know who he is” minzy eyed him “he was my secretary you fire him” jiyong shot a glare at taeyang, taeyang pretended to not notice “oh i don’t know I just fired him” “yah! Why don’t you want to tell me?” Jiyong just shrugged as if he didn’t know anything but minzy had a gut feeling that he knew something.

 

“Then what about m….” before she could finish he got up stretching “I should go” and walked out not letting her finish. Minzy looked at taeyang and he just looked away, she sighed why were they being so weird about it. “I’ll take you home” taeyang said but minzy shook her head “it’s okay I have something to do” taeyang nodded and headed out.

 

Minzy waited a bit before heading down to jiyongs office and began to search it. She knew everyone was off work so there was no way anyone would see her. She looked through his drawers and even tried to unlock his laptop. While searching through the papers all she found was condoms and razzthe rings when they got married she remembered giving her dad her ring but turns out jiyong kept both. She didn’t have time to wonder why she just wanted to find something that would give her a clue on either mino or seungri.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter