Chapter 7

If I Were You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter seven  I dont like the calculative love of Adults.  

Minzy arrived at the park, she instructed mino to stay away and look at her from afar just in case of anything. She discreetly walked up to the trash can that seungri had instructed her to look for, she found it and found the money. She quickly picked it up and walked away, she turned her head to the side as she heard a siren get closer, she continued to walk not daring to look towards the direction. She walked to where mino was hiding, once she was sure no one had followed her or anything she stood with him eyeing what was going on. She squinted her eyes hoping to see a better picture, when she realized the police had a person detained and was walking straight to the trash can where the money was at. “Seungri” she whispered with regret, “we got to go” mino said grabbing her hand but she stood her ground fighting with him not wanting to be pulled away “mino if we leave now we are gonna look suspicious!” “Minzy they are going to start searching nearby cause they know you are hiding real close” she sighed afraid as she followed him.

 

They walked and walked until they felt they were far enough to call down a cab. They got in and drove to the outskirts of Korea where they ended up getting a room to rest before looking for a way to escape in the morning. Mino went out to grab some food for them while minzy stayed in the room, she was so nervous afraid someone would recognize him or something. She sat in the corner of the room hugging her legs rocking back and forth afraid.

 

When she heard the door knob turn she jumped up grabbing the nearest thing which was a light lamp in her hand ready to fight whoever walked in. When mino walked in she dropped the light lamp and jumped on him in relieved. “I was so scared” she muttered into his chest, he pecked the top of her head patting her back “I’m sorry next time I won’t leave you alone no more” he pouted to be cute which made her laugh.

 

They sat on the queen bed with the fried chicken he bought, they ate together minzy not looking away admiring him afraid that if she looked away he would be gone. After eating minzy laid her head on his lap while he was sitting leaning against the wall, she looked up at him smiling as he rubbing his hands through her hair. She reminisced on how she met mino.

 

On a sunny early morning, minzy walked into a cafe ordering the usual which was a iced black tea with a breakfast croissant. She sat down looking through her emails waiting for her order to be ready. “Iced black tea and breakfast croissant!” Yelled the server as Minzy walked to the front she felt another pair of hands grab the croissant as she was grabbing it. She looked up to a see handsome face furrowing her eyebrows confused as to why he was grabbing her food “I’m sorry I think this is mine” he said not wanting to let it go “this is mine” she argued “are you sure? You were too busy on your phone I don’t think you realized what was called” “iced black tea and croissant” she said proving him wrong which he pulled away “I’m sorry i guess we just have the same order” he bowed apologetically. She walked out taking her order as if nothing. However minzy was a regular at this cafe as was he but she never noticed him until that day.

 

She walked in the next morning walking up to the counter when the guy stood in front of her holding her usual order “as a apology” with his killer smile, she shook her head “it’s okay” she said pushing the food back to him “I can’t eat double” he said referring to his food and hers, minzy sighed “thank you it’s just bothersome, now I owe you” she said taking the food “then maybe it will be a excuse for you to talk to me again” he said confidently making minzy blush, he chuckled “you are so cute.” Since that day minzy was aware of his presence and ended up paying him back but in between all that brought them closer.

 

Minzy wasn’t very open about her life to him, he ended up taking her to show her his starting business. Minzy tried to him help out and used the excuse that she was a business student. “Yah! That isn’t how you do this!” She scolded him after seeing a presentation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter