Chapter 10

If I Were You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter ten I dont like the calculative love of Adults.  

Jiyong looked down at his clothes horrified ‘had she just puked on my clothes and was now even cleaning with his jacket’ he was ready to kill her right then and there. Taeyang quickly grabbed her and pulled her away from jiyong. The maid opened the door and her eyes widened to see jiyong with puke and a drunk minzy. Taeyang was gonna help her in when jiyong grabbed her and handed her to the maid “go home” jiyong said as he slammed the gate on taeyang.

 

A lot of questions were going through taeyang’s head and one of them was why was jiyong being so possessive over minzy.

 

Jiyong went to the restroom and took off his clothes and threw it away to him there was no point of cleaning it no more. He waited for the maid to bring him clothes. When he was done he saw a dead minzy on her bed, he walked over to her and began to undress her. The maid walked in “Ill do that sir since she is a lady” jiyong scoffed “sure doesn’t look like it” he said throwing her clothes to the side and letting the maid take over.

 

Minzy woke up in the morning with a big hangover, she opened her eyes slightly as the light bothered her. She covered her eyes with the pillow groaning in pain “what happened last night?” She tried to remember but she only got as far as when her and taeyang were eating. She looked around to see her clothes on the floor and she could smell the soju and puke coming from them. She got up and went to shower.

 

She put on some black pants and a white crop top with a red blazer and some high heels. She drank a lot of water and ate before heading to the office. She went in the elevator alone but the doors stopped closing as jiyong entered. She got a bad gut feeling. He looked over at her eyeing her up and down. She looked down to see if someone was wrong “how you doing?” He asked.

 

“Good? Why?”

 

“You don’t look good”

 

“Did something happened?” She asked confused

 

“You tell me”

 

“I don’t think so?” She said not too sure.

 

“You should try to remember before you go up with taeyang” minzys eyes widen she got off on jiyongs floor and followed him to his office to see a skinny girl. “Dara” he said “sorry Dara more important information here” minzy said to her for her to leave.

 

“What I do?” He shrugged nonchalantly he wasn’t going to let her know that easy. “Kwon Jiyong” She said “damn that’s kinda hot say it again” he was going to have fun annoying her “come on jiyong” she begged as he opened the laptop, she moved his chair back and sat on the table with her arms crossed. He ran his hands through her thighs “I didn’t know you wanted this” he said as she crossed her legs tightly. She knew his play and she was stubborn she was gonna have to know now.

 

She grabbed his hands and held them “jiyong” she said softly pouting. He chuckled “that doesn’t work on me” she groaned “go ask taeyang” he wiggled his eyebrows. “Was it that bad?” She asked “put it this way you even puked on me” she face palmed and apologized “I’m sorry.”

 

“You even attacked me thinking I know about mino and seungri”

 

“Wait weren’t you in New York?”

 

He nodded, “I arrived yesterday to see the show”

 

Then she remembered the kiss, the dancing, the crying, even attacking taeyang for taking Seungri spot. She groaned “Omgosh why you let me do that” she had no one to blame but jiyong because why not. She couldn’t stop groaning “does he like me by any chance?” Jiyong snorted “not everyone likes you” that made her happy “that’s great then I have nothing to worry about” she said while walking to the door “not everyone but he does” he says before she walked out making her run back in.

 

“Why don’t you tell him about what happened between us”

 

“You trying to use me as an excuse for him not to like you”

 

“It’s just weird we almost get married once”

 

He shrugged “we got married” correcting her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter