Chapter 14

If I Were You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter fourteen I dont like the calculative love of Adults.  

Jiyong wasn’t as nice as Minzy to leave mino alone. Minzy might have asked him to stay away from mino but knowing he was a woman beater or that the woman was Minzy infuriated him so much that he wanted to kill him with his own hands.

 

Jiyong has tried hard to forget about the situation so he wouldn’t upset Minzy but seeing the mark on Minzy every day was just a reminder. He also couldn’t help but think Minzy was protecting mino, he had taken her away once he would be a fool to let it happen a second time.

 

The truth was Minzy was his competition first but he found her so memorizing since the first counter. Her feisty side when he tried to be a smart to the day they agreed to marry. He would purposely flirt with other girls or act stupid to see her roll her eyes at his actions. He found comfort thinking she was just like him lonely and miserable with all the money they had.

 

He hoped to form a friendship when they got married and fall in love like the love stories on tv. That was short lived when mino showed up the first night drunk jiyong was notified before Minzy could see him. He quickly tried to get her out in fear she would waiver. Then he showed up the day of their wedding and he wanted to believe they would just talk but something in him told me they wouldn’t just talk. He saw her run and quickly screamed to grab her they were married what could possibly?

 

Minzy always seemed to find the answers no one could answer. She ran away and jiyong lost any sanity he had left. He wanted to destroy her dad and her but he was there the night she was found with mino. He witnessed them put her on a jet to be sent somewhere unknown far away. He saw updates and photos from his detective of when she was in China alone. He saw how beautiful she had changed. He had heard of her arrival back to Korea and he was anxious to see her so he used any excuse to go speak to her.

 

He saw her beauty in person, he saw how she was determined to revive the company, he saw the pity she felt, he saw how bad she felt doing that to him. He saw how she was still charismatic as ever. He wanted to be selfish and have her for himself even if it meant taking her away from his best friend. So he wasn’t gonna stay still and lose her again he had to teach mino a lesson.

 

He had gotten the address of where mino was located from a detective he had hired to follow him. Mino was at a club, to be exact the club Minzy would be arriving to in a bit to have the meeting. He had to handle mino before the meeting started. Jiyong was wearing his unique tux with a lot of expensive jewelry and sunglasses. As he headed to the area where mino was at jiyong took off his accessories and the tux blazer and handed it to his bodyguard. He stretch and then barged into the room where mino was with a lot of half girls throwing money at them.

 

“Out!” Jiyong screamed towards the girls

 

The girls ran out obeying the angry man as jiyongs body guard stood outside the door making sure no one entered.

 

Jiyong wasted no time as he walked with a fast pace toward mino who was in the middle of the seats. When he was close enough he threw a hard punch at the drunk man. “Don’t ever en lay a hand on Minzy again” he grabbed mino by the hair as he screamed curse words to let him go, but jiyong held him by the hair and threw another punch. He didn’t stop he got on him punching him non stop as mino had a bloody face and was already bruising.

 

Jiyong finally feeling satisfied got off him and cleaned his hand and face making sure there was no blood or anything on him. He called his bodyguard in to deal with mino as he put back on his accessories.

 

Minzy had arrived at the club wearing black shorts, a black blouse that was long sleeve but was lace on top with a green garment tied around her waist, and some high thigh black boots. She was introducing herself to some of the business men that were outside. She tensed up when one of them put his hand on her back a little too low. He had gotten too comfortable with her just because she was a girl. She saw jiyong and quickly walked up to him to get rid of the guy.

 

He was suppose to pick her up but he had called her telling her he had some business to handle.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter