Chapter 5

If I Were You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter five  I dont like the calculative love of Adults.  

She walked towards the mirror after hours of stylist fixing her hair and make up and leading her to the dressing room to put on the dress she was finally allowed to look at herself in the mirror. She looked down counting the steps to the mirror "One....two....three..." While the people in her room were whispering to each other lowly "She looks so beautiful" "I envy her" "Jiyong is going to faint once he sees her" but all these whispers were deaf to her ear. She was nervous and freightened this was the big day. "fifteen steps" she mumbled as she stopped in front of the mirror. She looked up slowly gasping at the sight in front of her.  She was wearing a long white memermaid dress that clung onto her curves, baring her back open, her hair was styled up to show off her neck and chest features, and she had natural make up. Her stylist ran to her side grinning "Your so breath taking!" he yelped excitedly as she nodded still in shock. She closed her eyes just reminiscing on memories.

"Minzy.... One day i would love to be your husband and the father of our children" Mino whispered against Minzy's ear as he was back hugging her both staring off into the sunset. "Im sure you are going to be both" She giggled "Imagine you in a dress, all the men all over the world are going to faint at your beauty, I love you"

Her eyes began to get watery as she fought the urge to fight her emotions back.

"And once we get married where would you like to go for the honeymoon?" he whispered excitedly as if already planning the wedding "Mhmmm" She thought "Anywhere far from here where it can be just you and me" She turned around grinning pecking his lips, she then pushed him teasingly and ran away as he ran after her.

"Ommo minzy are you crying of how excited you are?!" her stylist eyed her retouching her make up "neh" She managed to say.
She looked towards her dead phone, Mino had managed to get her number and call and send her endless text messages begging her to not go through with this wedding. She managed to send only one text that sent "The scariest part is letting go, cause love is a ghost you cant control. I know that we're both afraid, we both made the same mistakes an open heart is an open wound." (From Christina Perri - The word's) He sent one text confused demanding what she had meant but by that time she had decided their love was a mistake and she had to let him go.

"Pali Minzy! Gods what is taking you forever" Jiyong demanded as she was trying on wedding dresses, she stormed out from behind the curtain holding the dress from her chest turning her back to Jiyong "can you be any more patient im seriously about to kill you" She huffed as he zipped up her dress, She twirled in front of him "No too puffy next!" She glared at Jiyong "Jiyong just leave! you making this more difficult on me! Your not even allowed to see the dress before the wedding so gone you go!" Jiyong playfully smirked at her "Arraso future Kwon Minzy" he said knowing that would tick her off and walked away smirking.

The party planner burst through the door "Come on Minzy! We have to get you to the church" She said before gasping "Wow... you look beautiful" Minzy smiled lightly "Thank you." She began to walk towards the limo muttering to herself "Im sorry Mino...." She said as she ripped up the only picture she had of them both together.

"Omg nooo you can't eat that with two days to the wedding" Jiyong said pulling away the pie from Minzy's hand hold as she pouted seeing him beginning to eat it, "Awww your so cute i cant wait till your officially Kwon Minzy" jiyong teased while pinching her cheeks lightly, all the maids were drooling over the cute couple. Minzy kicked his leg "Ow what was that for" Jiyong screamed in pain "For giving those kind of shows" She said crossing her arms "B-but it wasnt a show! God Damn woman! Ladies do you understand her?" Jiyong muttered to the maids as Minzy just took her pie back and walked to her room eating it.

She got in the limo carefully looking down at her fingers nervously "Minzy.... do this for appa. Be strong, smile, and pretend to be happy. Jiyong promised you to not make your life that much of a living hell." She muttered to herself.

It had been several days of going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter