Chapter 12

If I Were You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter twelve I dont like the calculative love of Adults.  

She woke up to someone caressing her face she moved a bit to realize the person quickly pull away. She opened her eyes blinking trying to fully wake up and figure out what was going on. She was on the floor and she had slept in such a bad angle her neck and back were killing her. She groaned as the pain made her forget that someone was touching her face. She got up and went to get dressed she couldn’t believe she fell asleep in that awful position. Once she was set and ready she saw jiyong was up now to showered and dressed.

 

“Good morning drinker” she teased

 

He scratched his head “what even happened”

 

“You came to my house begging for me to take care of the baby” she joked as he shook his head knowing better. He took out a cigarette as a habit but she quickly took it and put it in his suits pocket “not in my house” she patted his chest “go to work.” He took it out to taunt her and light it as he was walking out “Kwon Jiyong” She raised her voice “next time I’m making you sleep on the street. He saluted and walked out.

 

She rolled her eyes at his gesture and also headed out to see jiyong waiting in his Ferrari “you haven’t left?” He shook his head “I’m giving you a ride to work today.”

 

“Wow I must be special”

 

“Not really a lot of girls have gotten in and we you know…”  he wiggled his eyebrows.

 

She made a face of disgust “I rather walk then” he chuckled.

 

“I’m kidding get in” she thought of it but finally got in. “Nice car” she said seeing special features “I designed it.”

 

“Really? That’s so cool!” He nodded proudly “you didn’t drink and drive last night right” she was ready to scold him.

 

“No I got a designated driver” she patted his head “good job he laughed at her cute gestures.

 

“I heard you designed a new fashion line”

 

Jiyong nodded “I was just gonna ask you if you wanted to come and see it give some opinions.” He looked over at her while driving to see her eyes brighten up.

 

“I would love that” she saw him giving her his killer look “yah! Pay attention when driving” she loved to scold him because he displayed a childish behavior that she found cute. She dozed off looking at him while remembering about last night “you gonna make a hole in my face” he said not looking at her. She looked away fast not saying anything.

 

They arrived at the office with him opening the passenger door for her and both walking in. People stopped to stare and whisper “wow I never realized how good they look together” both jiyong and Minzy could hear the whispers.

 

They got in the elevator awkwardly as people in there looked at them admiring them. It stopped at a floor to let some people out and let people in and a guy accidentally bumped into Minzy making her lose her a balance. But jiyong quickly grabbed her earning woos from people in the elevator. Minzy blushed looking away from jiyong. She hated being the center of attention right now.

 

They arrived at the lowest level of the building, the basement, that is where they kept all the clothing and where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter