Chapter 3

If I Were You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter three  I dont like the calculative love of Adults.  

Minzy trots into her room as she looks outside her window at the radiate moon thinking about her long distressful day of coming up with a new design for shoes. She sighed and plopped down on her bed, her eyes slowly starting to flicker as she yawns. She rolled on her side grabbing her pillow and hugging it tightly. A few minutes have passed when her phone starts ringing as Minzy slowly tosses around the bed and pulls the sheets over her going to sleep ignoring the calls.

The sun slowly rises as the light illuminates her room and Minzy bashes her eyes and rises rubbing her eyes and looking up at the clock. "Its this late already?" She mumbles to herself as she walks over to her radio and turns it on while she slowly stumbles over to the shower humming as she lowers her overalls and enters the shower. The water slowly trickling down her hair sliding down her silky back and disappears down the drain. Suddenly, Minzy overhears the radio "Breaking News Gong Minzy and Kwon Jiyong are now ENGAGED! stay tuned for more" Minzy turns off the water and starts freaking out tosses pillows all around her room and quickly snatches her phone seeing messages of congratulations. The door slowly creaks open as the knob turns and her maid wearing a black and white uniform enters and turns red as she sees Minzy completely as she says embarassed " Oh my god im so sorry Ms. Gong, i was ordered to clean here i didnt know you were still in the vicinity" Minzy at the time almost flips her bed trying to get the blanket to cover herself  blushing and stutters "it's okay i will be out in a few minutes just let me dress up" The maid nods as she exits and Minzy walks over to her closet and looks at her options slowlying closing her closet door and getting out a pair of red booty shorts and a white blouse decorated with golden and silver beads around the collar of her neck, tucked lossely inside her waist.

She storms into her dad's office raising her voice "AISH appa! what were you thinking marrying me with that t-that !" when she notices Jiyong sitting across from her father with one of his legs curled up under him and leaning back. He snarls as he looks back at Minzy and laughs "Such a great housewife you will be" Her dad motions his hand to Jiyong to silence and speaks softly to Minzy "darling, this is the best for both our companies imagine all the money we will make and you wouldn't have to worry about greedy men wanting you for your money" "Appa! Your selling me off to this rude douche bag!?" Minzy cried as Jiyong stood there smirking in triumphant as her dad stayed quiet. Minzy looked at her dad in the eyes as her dad looked back at her seeing hurt in her eyes, she looks away "FINE!" she says as she stomps away huffing angrily. "Minzy-ah" her dad calls stopping her in tracks, as she turns away glaring at both her dad and Jiyong, Her dad looks over at Jiyong signaling something, "Babes" Jiyong says as he gets up walking towards Minzy as she takes a step back "Please im about to barf" she says covering her mouth. Jiyong grabs Minzy free hand and pulls her roughly closely to him as he hand snakes around her waist "Were having a business party tonight with business people, friends, and family so that the world knows the wedding is real and you will act like the perfect wife to be" He says, she tries to pull away but jiyong doesnt release his grip on her "Fine i got it" She says but Jiyong is too distracted eyeing up and down her body admiring her features. Minzy softly trying to get rid of his hold as she blushes and finally slaps him "get away you ".

Jiyong blinks and chuckles "my my so embarassed to be close to your future husband already, I'll pick you up tonight at 10 you better be ready". Jiyong teasingly pecks her forehead and walks away before she can do anything. "eww why did you choose him!" Minzy angrilly looks at her dad as he stands there astonished by the situation "I would've married anyone except him!" stammering away from the office.

Minzy calls her assistant, seungri "hello?" he answers "hey its me Minzy, I won't be able to come by the office today so please cancel all appointments and meetings i may have" she responds. Seungri calmly says "arraseo i got it, may i ask you a question?" mumbling to himself "no its not my business to ask" and replies before she can say anything "nevermind i'll be down at your office right now bye" he says as Minzy notices a hint of sadness as he hangs up.

She sighs as she flops down on her bed, looking through her phone seeing all the news sparking about them getting engaged, seeing designers posting on social networks asking her to be able to be the one to design her wedding dress. "Minzy-ah Hwaiting! You can just divorce him and runaway with the money and live on a island reading books relying on no one" She told herself to cheer herself up but something within her was telling her that she wouldnt be able to runaway from this wedding issue. "What if i just stand him up on the day of the wedding and run away, but appa is going to be so disappointed in me i have no one" She sighed "Stop overthinking!!!" She facepalmed herself.

 

Minzy sat down on her bed as her maids began showing her white dresses to wear to the party, her body was physically there but her mind wasnt till the maids began calling her "Miss Minzy is something wrong?" they b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter