Chapter 11

If I Were You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter eleven I dont like the calculative love of Adults.  

Minzy had a hard time coping with seungri’s death, it was sad but it affected her way more then her own dad’s death. She mourned silently and lonely. She had no one to express how she felt and who would understand her. She figured people would think she was crazy for being as heartbroken as she was but no one understood the connection they had. She knew Seungri had feelings but even then he was always like a brother there for her and that is why she couldn’t ever return those feelings.

 

Minzy figured the only way to get closure was to speak with his family. She had met his family before so she hoped they were still in the same area. She drove to where she had gone years ago to meet his family. She looked at the tiny house that seemed to be falling apart her heart ached just by observing. Seungris dream was to one day give his family the life Minzy had. It was a big dream but he was determined.

 

She took a deep breath and knocked several times, she was about to walk away when the door opened. She saw seungris old mother pale. “Minzy” the mother said happily, Minzy instantly hugged her tightly and tried to contain her tears. She felt that if she cried his mother would cry to “how you been” Minzy asked her “I’ve been better” she smiled with some teeth missing. She invited her inside the house where everything was the same as years ago when she had gone.

 

They talked for a bit, Minzy didn’t want to bring up Seungri it was too painful for her and just thinking about his mother she didn’t have the heart to. She left her several million won on the table “I want you to enjoy your life” it was a bittersweet moment because Minzy knew that she didn’t have much time in this world but still wanted her to enjoy what she could.

 

Seungris mother shook her head and put the money back in Minzy hand “I can’t after what you and your husband did for me and Seungri I can’t ever fully pay you back” Minzy furrowed her eyebrows confused “husband?”

 

The woman nodded “yes you married such a caring young man, he helped out with funeral services and paid for the bills. I wish you were here but he explained that you couldn’t come but I’m still thankful” she smiled patting Minzys hand “be safe and take care of yourself” Minzy blinked thinking ‘had jiyong done that?’ “Please take this it would mean so much to me” Minzy said trying to hand her back the money but she shook her head making Minzy give up.

 

Minzy drove around thinking of everything seungris mother had told her. She arrived at jiyongs house to see he had lots of guest. They looked at each other before he excused himself, Minzy observed that it looked like a party. A drunk guy got up “hello beautiful” he said wrapping one arm around her shoulder while looking at her “you are soo beautiful” he smiled, she tried to push him away but he was stronger and drunk.

 

Jiyong pulled him away and took Minzy somewhere private while the drunk men in the other room whistled at her. She heard jiyong growl lowly in anger but chose to not say anything.

 

“What’s up potato chip”

 

She stared at him to see if she had missed something from him that she didn’t catch onto from the beginning. She couldn’t believe a guy like him who had everything and so much more would go out of his way to help out a guy she cherished.

 

“Thank you”

 

He scratched his head not understanding “what?”

 

“Thank you for trying to help me out”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter