Chapter 4

If I Were You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter four  I dont like the  calculative love of Adults.  

"Mino" Minzy whipsered lowly in horror watching the man take out his anger, She slowly took a step forward walking towards him as she trembled and her hand in a fist as tears began flowing down her eyes. Before anyone noticed her presence she felt a strong hand that gripped onto and pulled her out strongly. Once the anonymous person let her go she turned around furious to see Jiyong in front of her, She wiped her tears away with the back of her hand and began walking back inside when he gripped onto her wrist "The night is over" he said lowly, but Minzy did not bother to listen as she pulled her hand away from his grip, He pulled her back rougly Minzy losing her balance and falling into his arms "I said the night is over!" he said lowly with a hint of anger in his voice, Minzy gulped down before pushing him away.

Minzy was not going to end the night like this she began walking back inside, she had to talk to Mino thats all she thought of, her heart pounding faster everytime she took a step closer but before she could arrive to her shock she was grabbed and thrown over a shoulder, Minzy screamed "Ahhhh" as she recongized the tux to be Jiyongs "put me down now!" she screamed. He ignored her as he began walking to the limo "KWON JIYONG PUT ME DOWN NOW I AM NOT PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU" She screamed as Jiyong mumbled angrily "Scream all you want but your only making a fool of yourself" Minzy sighed and stayed quiet as she can only stare at the face of mino that was slowly fading out of her sight. She was put down as Jiyong opened the limo "get in" he ordered as she turned around one last time before finally getting in the limo.

The ride back to the mansion was the longest ride back home for Minzy, "Your a pabo" Jiyong finally muttered breaking the hurtful silence, "Wha-" Minzy turned around to face him "You should tell your lover to calm down and be polite instead of trashing a party" He said shaking his head "You couldn't get a more polite man to respect your decision." he clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Dont talk about him like that and hes not my lover" Minzy spit out in anger, as the car parked she quickly pushed Jiyong to the side getting off the limo, running inside not realizing the tears falling from her eyes.

The truth is Minzy couldn't lie to herself, indeed Mino was a lover at some point in her life but there was a time where the all love she had for him she had to let go. Being born into a wealthy family was never easy sure you got everything you wanted, and the power that came with money but love was never part of those things. For Minzy her dad loved her for he knew she would receive all his stocks and as a dad he promised himself to find Minzy a man he thought was worthy of her. But in fact her dad was as selfish as any other guy who wanted more power he wasnt marrying her to Jiyong because he was the best man for her but because he knew Jiyong would give so much to the Gong company and he feared that Minzy would run back to Mino.

MIno on the other hand was not quite rich as Minzy sure he had a small company and some stocks but past that her dad saw nothing in him while Minzy saw a selfless, loving, cute, smart guy who she grew to love so much. He was her first in everything. Maybe not quiet in everything for she was waiting for marriage but deep down Minzy knew Mino was the right guy for her. They met accidently and he never tried to get with her for her money or power but in fact she lied and said she was a normal girl and yet he loved her dearly, when Minzy had to confess of being rich he was shocked but that did not change anything. She knew he loved her and that he still did for what he did at the par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter