Chapter 6

If I Were You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter six  I dont like the calculative love of Adults.  

Minzy was still on jiyong’s back when she saw ‘him’ from a far looking at them. “Jiyong let me down” minzy said jiyong still playing around didn’t want to put her down before saying in a stern tone “jiyong down.” Jiyong put her down and looked at where minzy was looking at, he quickly tried to grab minzy but she dodged him. “I need to do this” she said apologetically before grabbing the ends of her dress and running towards mino.

 

She ran across the wet grass with high heels that digged into the dirt, her foot leaned to one side hurting her. She heard from the back jiyong scream for security to chase her, she took off her high heels and left them behind. Minzy didn’t know what got into her but she had never ran as fast as she was. She could hear security chasing after her, mino saw what was going on and ran towards her and grabbed her hand. They both ran away from security, minzy's heart was beating so fast she was scared but so happy it was all a mix of emotions. Security was chasing them and they were still running away breathless, mino while still running when he took off his jacket putting it around her face as they ran out to the streets where it was crowded with people. They ran trying to lose security, mino pulled her into an abandoned building where they stood silently hoping security ran passed them not seeing them. When they saw security pass they were breathless, she felt minos warm hand caressing her face. She stared into his eyes finally understanding why everyone tried to keep her away from him. She was addicted to him. She couldn’t stop now.

 

She passionately kissed him like never before, wrapping her arms around his neck as he s his arms around her waist bringing her in closer, they kissed each other for so long and hungrily. He made her feel all different types of emotions, he brought her alive, he was the fire and she was a match that was ignited for him and couldn’t be stopped now. They kissed for minutes only pulling away to catch their breaths, minzy loved how he tasted and how his body felt against hers. If it wasn’t for mino respecting her they might have gone full crazy clothes on the floor. However, after minutes they leaned their foreheads together with their eyes closed breathing each other in and enjoying the moment. “I love you” she said finally breaking down “I have always loved you and I always will. It was you and it’s always gonna be always and forever” she sobbed harder, mino not being able to contain himself shedded some tears also. “Let’s runaway” he whispered, minzy’s eyes perked up filled with fear “hear me out, look let’s runaway, we can take money out, call the priest and pay him a lot of money to rip up the paper before he submits it officially. Then we can run away, why give up everything for a family who only cares about money” minzy so caught up in her emotions wasn’t thinking cleverly, she looked up at him and thought of all the emotions they were feeling and agreed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter