When he smokes and you disapprove

G-DRAGON Scenarios

You just showered and went out of the bathroom. You went in your bedroom. Five minutes ago Ji was there. “Where did this boy went?” You thought. While dressing up, you felt the cold breeze. Maybe he is on the terrace. You got dressed in your pajamas and decided to see what is he doing there. But when you reached your boyfriend…

“Yah, Kwon Jiyong-ah! I told you to stop smoking, didn’t I?” You shouted.

“Jagi, please, only this time!” He pleaded, while trying to hug you.

“Aniyo, Jiyong-ah! This is very bad for your health and for your voice too. You promised me that you’ll stop smoking… What a lie.”

“Baby girl, I know that you want me to stop…” You cut him off.

“No, Jiyong. You have to want, not me! Maybe I care too much for you.” You frowned, went back to your bedroom, laid on the bed and covered fully with the duvet. Only some hair of yours could have seen.

Not after long he came to you and tried to remove the duvet, but you didn’t allowed him.

“Yeobo, I’m sorry. It’s just hard for me to stop. I know that you hate it, but I really promise that I will try to stop smoking. I know that it’s not healthy but it’s my stress reliever. I’m sorry, my love. Saranghe!” He waited for an answer, but you, being angry at him, just kept silent.

He laid next to you and hugged you. Not exactly knowing what he was hugging, because he couldn’t see you, but after all, it was you.

“I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you…” After one hundred times hearing this, you started talking to him.

“Shut up or you’ll sleep in the living room!” You moved away from him.

“Okay baby girl, but I want you to know that I love you.” He said, annoying you more, but…

“I love you too, babo.” You said. He smiled and hugged you.

After a while you removed the duvet from your head.

“But I can be your stress reliever too...” You pouted. He laughed at your cuteness and kissed your forehead.

“You are my stress reliever already, babe.” You hugged him and both of you drifted off.