When he comes back from military service

G-DRAGON Scenarios

You were waiting for Jiyong in front of your car, near the barrack. You were so excited to see him. He was right, two years passed quickly, but you missed him so much and it was hard for you. Today you two will be together again.

Your thoughts were interrupted. You were thinking what will happen if he doesn’t love you anymore, what if he forgot about you but then… The big door opened. There he is. The man of your life.

You ran till you reached him then jumped over him, your arms found their way to his neck. He hugged you tight and buried his face in your hair. After I while you pulled back, just because you wanted to see his beautiful face. He was more handsome and more manly now.

“I missed you, Jiyong.” You cried. Tears of joy.

“I missed you too, baby girl.” He wiped your tears away and kissed your forehead. “You were doing well, right?”

“Ah, yeah. But what about you?” You asked, obviously worried.

“Everything was okay. Don’t think about it anymore.” He smiled. “You don’t know how much I missed you, and appa, and omma, and noona, and BigBang… I’m happy that everything is in the past now. We are together again and we will be forever.” He kissed your lips. After two years, you missed his pecks, hugs and everything related to him.

“Oppa… I love you, oppa!”

“Oppa loves you too, jagiya. Always. ” He pecked your cheeks. “Let’s go home!”

You both sat in your car and you started driving.