When he leaves for military service

G-DRAGON Scenarios

Jiyong was packing his things, while you were sitting on the couch and sobbing. He was leaving. But not for an event. This time was different. He was leaving for his military service. No seeing him for 2 years. What you were going to do without him!?

He was done and sighed.

“Babe…” His eyes were teary already. “I totally understand if you want to leave and find someone new.”

“Aniyo, Ji. I love only you and I will never love any other man. But I don’t want you to leave…” You buried your face in his chest and cried harder. He cried with you too, while rubbing your back.

“I will be back soon. Don’t worry and take care of you, arrasso?” You nodded and he continued. “Eat often, sleep as long as possible and don’t overwork. The boys and my family will take care of you too. I talked with them already. So if there is a problem call them immediately… Two years will pass quickly. Please, wait for me.”  He caressed you cheek and you nodded.

“I will, Jiyong-ah. I will wait for you to come back.” He kissed you one more time and grabbed his suitcase.

“Everything will be fine when I come back, my superstar. Never give up girl even when they try us. You and me against the world. With you I ride or die. You will always have my heart.” He smiled softly and kissed you for one last time.

“I love you.”

“I love you too. See you soon. Bye, nae sarang.” He hugged you and left.

When he closed the door, you started missing him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! xx I'm bothering you again, right? Kkk~ This is my hobby...

However, please don't be "silent reader", I really need your comments. :) Tomorrow I will post "When he comes back from military service"!

XOXO