When you are drunk

G-DRAGON Scenarios

You and Jiyong were on your best friend’s party. Like usual there were a lot of alcohol drinks. You weren’t a big fan of drinking, but when you do… well, nobody could stop you.

It was you fifth or sixth drink and you were feeling different in a good way.

“Baby girl, don’t you think that you had enough?” He tried to take your drink, but you didn’t allowed him.

“Jiyong, I’m perfectly fine, don’t worry about me.” You gave him one small peck on the lips.

“Babe, let’s go home.” Jiyong smiled at you. That smile that always made you agree with him.

“But…” You pouted. “I like being here. It’s fun.”

“C’mon, home is more fun, isn’t it?” Jiyong insisted.

“Okay…” You pouted once again and tried to stand up, but ended in his arms and he was helping you to walk.

You both were on your way to his car when…

“I want nobody, nobody but you… I want nobody, nobody but you” You started singing Wonder Girls' song and Ji was trying to hold his laugh.

“Babe, do you want me to give you a piggyback ride to the car?” He offered because he couldn’t hold you anymore. So he had to carry you piggyback.

While he was opening the car, I started talking again.

“Jiyong-ah, I’m hungry. Let’s eat. I want to eat. Hmm, I’m starving. Let’s eat pancakes. Or cookies. No no no no no no, I want to eat chocolate. No, I want ice cream.” You continued blabbering, while he was putting you down and unlocking his white Lamborghini.

You sat down in the car and talked to him till you got home. He picked you up and carried you to the bed.

“Babe, sleep, okay? I will sleep on the couch, if you need anything shout or do something so I can hear you, okay?” You nodded.

After a while, you started crying and Jiyong rushed over to you.

“Babe, why are you crying? Did you have a nightmare?” He asked worried, while caressing your hair.

“I just missed you, oppa.” You sobbed. He smiled softly and laid next to you. While rubbing your back, he sang a lullaby song until both of you fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! xx Please left some comments below because I really need to know what you think about my scenarios. By the way, I will try my best to update every day if you like them.

So yeah... thank you for reading and subscribe if you want! :)) XOXO