When you and Jiyong break up

G-DRAGON Scenarios

Hello! It's been a very long time, huh?

I'm really sorry for not updating for so long... But I have my reasons. I'll explain in a couple of words... Well... Once upon a time, there were one girl and one boy. They liked each other. They started dating. Everything seemed perfect. After seven months together, the boy decided that he is tired of the girl and of their relationship. He broke up with the girl. And her heart was broken in million pieces. And it still is broken.

So, that girl is me. The boy is my ex-boyfriend. I don't think that I'm over him already and to be honest, I'm not ready to let go of him and yeah... The pain is still inside me. Please, be patient. I'm trying my best to continue with my life and to start writing again (even though my writing skills are awful as ). By the way, j'ai oublié mon anglais quand I started to learn french... So, my english and that's why the chapters are so bad. I can't express myself. Dear French, thank you for destroying my life. (If there are any french speakers - j'adore le français, mais il me donne beaucoup de problèmes! Vous pouvez voir ça!) Also I'm working on your requests.

I hope all of you will forgive me.

Once again, please be patient and don't unsubscribe. I'm doing my best for you guys!

Peace! *raising hands up*

- gdragonismylove

--------------------------------------------------------

"Look, I'm tired of you and your girls! First, it was Bom. Then Dara. Then CL... AND NOW KIKO! What the hell,  Jiyong?! Why were you hugging her and acting so cute around her and.. ughhh..." You growled, trying to keep calm.

"ME AND MY GIRLS? ME? MY GIRLS? YOU SHOULD BE KIDDING ME!" Jiyong shouted. That's it. You lost your temper. Time for a bomb. Watch your words, Kwon Jiyong.

"You and girls? Noo. Of course, I'm kidding you. You are innocent as always, Jiyongie. You are sinless! Caressing Kiko in public - absolutely normal. Going to parties and taking photos with them hugging you - more than normal! And the cherry of the cake! No coming home for days - just wow! Sinless, Kwon Jiyong, sinless... You are sinless!" You used sarcasm and then rolled your eyes.

"Arrghh... _____... YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY! YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER! AND I DON'T SEE YOUR PROBLEM! I DON'T SLEEP WITH THEM OR ANYTHING LIKE THIS!" He continued to shout.

"STOP SHOUTING! I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE! I'M TIRED OF BEING THE SECRET GIRLFRIEND OF G-DRAGON! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU FOR A MONTH ALREADY! I ONLY SEE YOUR UPDATES IN TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM WITH SOME FAMOUS ANOREXIC BARBIES AND THEN YOU COME HERE AND TELL ME IT'S NOTHING THAT I SHOULD WORRY ABOUT!" Your tears were about to fall.

He stood up from the couch. You thought that he will hug you or kiss you, but nothing.

"YES, I TOLD YOU TO NOT WORRY. SO DON'T." He sighed. "I'm going to bed. It's late and I'm tired."

How he can do this and then leave? you thought.

You sat on the floor and cried all night. He couldn't sleep too, but his ego was bigger than everything.

In the morning, he found you putting his clothes in some luggages.

"Yah, _____, what are you doing?" He grabbed your hand.

"I'll tell you what are YOU doing - you are leaving this house now. I don't wanna suffer because of you anymore."

"Okay... If this is what you want... Okay... I'm leaving."

"Yes, this is what I want..." You said, trying to stay strong. He picked all his things for half an hour and then came to you.

"I suppose this is the end... I wasn't thinking that the things will end this way. Thanks for everything. For the memories in particular. I guess this is our last meeting... So, yeah... Have a nice life, _____..." He said, looking straight into your eyes.

"Thanks, Kwon Jiyong. You too." You answered, avoiding his stare.

"Goodbye, _____."

"Goodbye, Jiyong."

He just left. No "sorry". No "I love you". Nothing. Only the pain stayed with you. Forever.