When he is sick

G-DRAGON Scenarios

Jiyong was coughing, sneezing and his body temperature was very high… Yes, he is sick.

“Ah, I’m freezing!”  He mumbled under the duvet. You covered him with one extra blanket and hugged him.

“Baby girl…” He coughed for nth time. “Stay away from me, you’ll catch my cold too.”

“Don’t think about me, but what we’re going to do with you!?” You rubbed his back, trying to make him warm.  “Ah, I really don’t know what to do…” You pouted. He tried to smile, but coughed once again.

“I’m alright, don’t worry…” He placed his hand on your thigh and you placed your arm over his with a sad smile.

“Yeobo, I can see that you are not fine. I’ll call the doctor.”

“No, please… There’s no need to do this.” He pleaded.

“Okay, I will call your mother.”

“Let’s call this idea plan Z…” He was sick, but at the same time totally okay to argue with you. “I’ll get better soon… Just stay away from me because you’ll get sick too, I don’t want this to happen.”

“No! I’ll make you feel better! I’m going to make you chicken soup! It will make you feel better for sure!” This was your mission for the day.

“But babe…” You didn’t listen to him and went to the kitchen.

When you came back to him, he was asleep already. You placed the soup on the nightstand and kissed his forehead, which made him fully awake.

“I’m sorry, because I woke you up but you have to eat this.” You looked at the soup and he looked there too. You helped him to stand up and started feeding him.

“Babe, I can do this by myself…” Jiyong pouted.

“No, you can’t!”

After he ate all the soup, you both fell asleep, while hugging each other.

On the next day, you were sick too…