When you have dinner with his family

G-DRAGON Scenarios

You were getting ready for dinner. Not just a dinner, it was dinner with his family! It’s not like you have never met them before, but you still wanted to make a good impression. You looked once again in the mirror. You were wearing one little black dress, not too casual, but not too formal at the same way and high-heels that perfectly matched the dress. Your outfit is done.

“Jiyong?” You called. He came really fast.

“Ye- You are so y!” He hugged you while his hands were travelling down your already. “I can’t wait to rip this dress after the dinner.” He whispered ily in your ear.

“Aishh! I will change it right now!” You didn’t want Jiyong to think things like that, because he will insist  to go home faster

“Aniyoo, you look really great, jagiya! Don’t change it, pleaseee…” He pleaded, while trying to sound and look cute.

“Ugh, you are annoying me! I really want to change it!”

“NO! No changing! C’mon! Let’s go! You don’t want us to be late and you want to make a ‘good impression’ right?” He was imitating and irritating you.

“Yah, Kwon Jiyong! If you don’t stop annoying me I’ll slap you without much thinking!”

“Aww, my baby is angry, how cute!” He pinched your cheeks slightly. “I am just kidding, babe. You know that they like you… NO! They love you already. Why so serious?” He hugged you and you laughed.

“Nononononononono, don’t sing! Please!” You continued laughing, but he started already...

“You got me losing my mind, the way you got me fired up, never give up…” You covered his mouth. And you were laughing, again.

“Just shut up and let’s go!”

-

Finally. You arrived at his parents’ house. You saw Dami unnie’s car… that only means that Ji and you came last. Jiyong rang the doorbell and his mother opened.

“Annyeonghaseyo ommoni!” You both said in unison and bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Ah, it’s so nice to see you, children! Come in!” She hugged us and when all of you went into the living room where the others were once again you bowed and greeted  and of course, there was another round of hugs. There were Jiyong’s parents, Dami’s family – her sons and her husband, you and Ji.

You had so much fun with the Kwons, especially with Ji’s nephews – they were so cute and funny.

The night was amazing.