When he is bored

G-DRAGON Scenarios

You and Jiyong cuddled on the couch, while watching one korean movie. Suddenly he stopped paying attention on the movie and moved you closer to him as soon as possible and kissed your neck, but you were interested what will happen in the movie so you didn’t care about him much.

“Babe…” He mumbled, while nuzzling his head in your neck.

“Yes?” You said, without looking at him and ate some popcorns.

“Baby girl, I’m bored… Let’s do something interesting.” He pouted and kissed your shoulder.

“But Ji, the movie is really interesting!” You pouted too.

“I don’t like it…” He mumbled again.

“Please, oppa… Because you love me, right? You love me, don’t you?” He couldn’t say no to you, especially when you called him oppa. You hugged him and he stopped talking for like… 10 minutes, maybe!?

After a while he started again…

“Babe, please… I’m bored and tired, let’s have some fun in the bedroom.” Jiyong placed some soft kisses on your neck, but you were asleep. When he saw that you are sleeping, he picked you up in bridal style and carried you to the bedroom. While placing you on the bed, he kissed your forehead and covered you with the duvet.

“Goodnight, my princess…” Jiyong laid next to you and hugged you. You both were sleeping peacefully.