When you try to wake him up

G-DRAGON Scenarios

It was Saturday, 11AM. You and Jiyong, being the sleepy heads you are, were sleeping and didn't even bother to hear your phone which was ringing from 5 minutes.

“Aish!” You mumbled while trying to open your eyes. „The Sleeping Dragon” said something… Well, it sounded more like growling, and tightened his grip around you. You smiled at him. His sleeping expression is always very cute. While slowly moving him away, you got up and went in the kitchen to make breakfast… Breakfast on lunch time. Hmm…

However, after 20 minutes you went to see your soulmate. As you expected, he was sleeping peacefully. You tiptoed to the bed and carefully laid next to him.

“Jagiya, come on! Time to wake up!” You whispered in his ear, while his hair.

“Mmm…” Jiyong mumbled and buried his face in your neck, covering both of you with the blanket. His hands found their way to your waist already. Your chuckled at his child manners.

“I made pancakes.”  You whispered, but because you were too close to his ear, he shivered.

“Baby girl, I want to sleep…” Jiyong mumbled. You giggled as he began to trail kisses down your neck.

“Yah, Jiyong-ah!”  You pulled him back and stood up. “If you don’t come to the kitchen in 5 minutes, I will call Taeyang to come and wake you up!” You tried to go way but he pulled you on the bed again.

“No you won’t…” With that he started kissing you passionately.

After half an hour making out, he said cooly. “The breakfast is awesome, jagiya!” Then smirked.