When he is jealous

G-DRAGON Scenarios

You and Jiyong were sitting on the couch, but it was a little awkward. And you didn’t know why.

“Yah, oppa, why so silent today?” You placed yourself on Jiyong’s lap, he didn’t even hugged you.

“Ah, I don’t know. I don’t feel like talking… Sorry.” He put you on the couch again and went into the kitchen. You got it already – he was lying, because he was hiding something, but what!?

“Jiyong-ah!” You shouted, but not very loud.

“Yeah?” He replied you, still in the kitchen. You walked there, Ji was practically doing nothing.

“What’s going on?” You asked.

“What do you mean?” He pretended that he don’t know what you are talking about.

“Kwon Jiyong! Don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about, because I’m sure that there is a problem and you don’t tell me about it! We need to solve it if you don’t want us to fight!” You said, more like shouting.

“Well, there is nothing to talk about.” He said calmly.

“If you don’t tell me, I will leave!” You were talking without thinking too much, but that sentence made him drop the apple that he was holding.

“No… I can’t live without you and you know this very well!” He said, worried that you will go away.

“I know, but I also want to know what is happening to us right now!” You said while staring in his brown eyes.

“Okay, okay… I will tell you.” He gave up, of course you expected this. He was always weak when it was about you.

“I’m listening.” You replied and sat on one of the chairs.

“I don’t want you to… To…” He was afraid and it was obvious. You nodded your head as sign for him to continue.

“I don’t want you to talk with that Sungjae… I don’t like the way he is looking at you…” He said slowly with his head down like a child who is waiting his mother to scold him for doing something really bad. You just smiled.

“Aww, my yeobo is being jealous.” You giggled while watching him poutng.

“Yah, _____! Don’t make fun of me!” Jiyong protested and you pecked his lips.

“You are being overprotective! You know that I love and will always love only you.” He hugged you so tight.

“Only me?”

“Only you, Jiyong. Only you.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! xx What's up?

I just wanted to ask you if you have any ideas for scenarios. :)

Actually, I'm working on one request so it will be great if there are more! Hehe~

See ya very soon! xoxo