When you meet him for the first time

G-DRAGON Scenarios

You were working at “Rare Market” as a cashier, but you were arranging the items and taking care of the customers and the shop too, because the staff wasn’t that big.

One day, you heard that her dongsaeng was coming. Your colleagues said that he was a k-pop star or something like that. You weren’t attracted because you didn’t care too much about the hallyu music.

G-Dragon this, G-Dragon that… Five days you were listening things about him. You even learned his birth date. Aish, your colleagues are crazy about him!

Dami unnie said that he was going to come on Tuesday... And you hoped that this day will come fast. You are happy that the girls in the shop will stop talking about him.

Today is the day… The “big” day when they will see him and finally stop blabbering about him.

You walked into the shop in your usual work uniform and saw your colleagues on the front door.

“Yah! You are waiting for this boy, don’t you? Aish, when you meet him you’ll see that he isn’t that special and you’ll be disappointed… Ah…”

“Have you ever seen him? He is just the perfect man on the Earth! His eyes, his lips…” You cut them off.

“For me, he is just a normal person who will come to visit his sister.” You passed them and went working, you were too busy to care about this Dragon.

After a while they started blabbering again… “OMG, he is here, he is coming!” was heard from kilometers. You shook your head, while thinking how they will be frustrated after meeting him and continued with your work.

There he is. He entered, but before this he was welcomed by the “crazy Rare Market staff”. Of course, you weren’t with them. You felt that someone was looking at you and you looked up. The Dragon boy, he was watching at you. You smiled lightly and bowed a little bit. He bowed too and went somewhere with Dami unnie. Your colleagues were stalking them like you expected. But he was handsome. You admitted it.

For sure they were near you, you were hearing what they were talking, even if you didn’t wanted to.

“Who is she? She is beautiful.” The Dragon said.

“She? Her name is _____. Why you asking?” Dami unnie replied.

“I like her. She looks like my type.”

“Believe me, she is not your type. She doesn’t listen to k-pop, she haven’t heard about you, Jiyong. And obviously she doesn’t care about you.” Yeah, unnie was totally right!

“Well, she will hear about me! I’ll talk with her!” He said firmly.

You were doing your paper work, when you saw with your peripheral vision that someone was waiting there. It was him.

“Ah, I’m sorry. I didn’t saw you. What would you like?” You said politely while smiling.

“Your phone number?” He smirked.

“Excuse me!?” You were totally annoyed.

“Okay sorry, let’s start over? I’m Kwon Jiyong, and you are _____, right?” He asked you and you nodded.

“Would you like to go on a date with me?” He was trying to act cute.

“Wait, I don’t even know you.”

“Please, I will take good care of you and I’ll never hurt you.” He was like asking you to marry him, not to go on a date with him.

“Are you drunk?” You asked innocently and he laughed.

“Aniyo, I’m not. Please?”

“Um, sure… I think so…” You said and he gave you one note.

“Please call me as soon as possible!” He kissed your cheek and went away with his car. Dami came.

“Aish, this boy…” She laughed and winked you.

One month later, after some dates, chatting, talking on the phone and all his pleading, you became his girlfriend and everything was perfect.