S E V E N

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
Sick
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A
I've been walking since forever. My feet is sore, I'm hungry and tired, I don't know where am I and you know what? I left my purse and my phone on that jerk's car. I have already think of 100 ways on how to kill him. I really hate him! I mean yeah it is my fault that I hit below the belt but it is still wrong to leave a woman in the middle of highway you know?

I heaved a sigh as I walk on the street that is like a little hill, I am already limping and for once I hate wearing heels. The sky is already dark and from the look of it, it will rain. I'm in a neighborhood but there's no people outside, so basically I'm all alone in this place.

"Oww" I muttered as I tried to get up from my knees, I didn't see the rock and my stiletto step on it making me lost my balance and fall on the ground. Tears is already welling up in my eyes Don't cry. Don't cry. I repeated my mantra since he left me standing on the highway. I tried to get up once more but I just can't because I twisted my ankle and it hurts like hell. Great just great! I have a scraped on my knee that the blood started oozing and I twisted my bone. I want to go home! And as if on cue, the rain started pouring. Soaking me from head to toe and I still can't get up from this cold hard cement floor.

I really don't know if its the rain or my tears that is wetting my face, but I don't care. I cried so hard, letting out all the anger and any emotion I've been holding this past few hours. I cried in the most unlady like manner. And suddenly the rain stop, I look up and was met by Nichkhun who is smiling down at me, the light from the lamp post illuminating his beautiful face "Hi" he said, he's holding an umbrella, I gave him a small smile "hi" my voice is hoarsed, I wipe my face in the most embarrassing way as he sat on my level "Why are you here?" I shrugged looking at him as he examine my wound and my ankle, a frown is visible on his face "I got lost" I muttered my face heating up. He then helped me stand up, "I'll take you home" he said, holding my waist to support me, I tried hard not to stick on him because I am so wet, but before we can even move, a car stopped in front of us, blinding me from its headlight and I really know who the owner of it. He went down holding an umbrella and his expression is still cold as usual. He eyed Nickhun's hand on my waist making me feel conscious about myself "Who are you?" Nichkhun said tightening the grip on my waist, I can't utter a word. Lujerk then smirk "Let's go home" He said to me, ignoring Nichkhun's question, I stayed glued on my spot He's still scary  I thought, he arc his eyebrows on us, he then grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him making me wince in pain because of my ankle. "yah!" Nichkhun said in rage his eyes widened from the shock, Lujerk look at him with his tongue poking at the side of his cheek. He looks so annoyed. "It's ok Nichkhun and thank you for the concern" I muttered trying not to wince. He look at me confused but nodded his head anyway. I then freed myself from Lujerk's gripped and started limping towards his car.

 

The ride is silent, no one dared to speak and we can hear each other's breathing. I'm so cold and headache is already starting, the blood from my wound is still oozing and my ankle isn't helping. "Excuse me" I muttered after sneezing and coughing. Lujerk look at me, were stuck in a traffic and I just want to go home, have a warm bath and cuddle in my blanket, the rain is still pouring heavily. 

I was brought back to reality when there was a soft knock on his window, he rolled down the glass and were met by a traffic enforcer who is soaking wet, he look at me first, so I bowed and he smiled but look at Lu Han again "Sir Seoul's area is quite slippery because of the rain. There's many flooded area because of the typhoon so it will be great if you stay in a hotel for a while" the traffic enforcer said, Lujerk nodded and were left again in our own. I shivered as the airconditioner hit me, sending chills through my body, I sneeze and cough once more. "here" He said shrugging off his brown leather jacket and afterwards putted it around my shoulder "thanks" I muttered, my voice is already nostalgic "I know a hotel not far from here. Let's stay there until tomorrow morning. Besides, it's late already" he said. I nodded, my head felt nothing.

"Yah wake up" He said shaking my arm, I tried to open my eyes but it's too heavy I can't " you're burning up"  He said. I opened my eyes as I heard my door being opened, I went down but as soon as I place my foot on the floor I wince in pain "Why? What's wrong?" He asked helping me go down, I feel so tired and my head felt light, I can't breathe properly and my throat is itchy "I kinda twisted my ankle"  I answered, he's expression softened. "there's only one room left" He said, I nodded my head "Come on" he grabbed my waist and we started walking with me limping beside him, I feel so weak.

I changed into one of his tshirts and he treated my wound and my ankle. I feel refreshen up though I'm still burning of fever and my body aches everywhere. "Here take this" He said handing me a bottle of water and a medicine, I thank him, avoiding eye contact and drink the medicine he gave me. "I'm sorry" I said after a very long awkward silence. He's in the couch, playing with his phone while I'm on the bed covered in the soft white blanket provided in the hotel, lying with my hands resting on my forehead. I'm looking on the ceiling examining the dim light opened on it. I heard him sigh "Me too" He said, a small smile crept into my face "yeah." I said as the darkness surround me.

I woke up with a bolt. I feel much more better than last night. I find myself sleeping in Lu Han's chest, with my arms around him and my legs tangled onto his. My eyes widened at the sight of him "Yah yah yah" I said, he woke up, dark circles are visible under his eyes "How?"  I let go off of him and sat, hugging myself. He look confused at first but it sink in immediately what I'm trying to say "Oh you grab me last night while I'm checking on your temperature" He said with a sleepy smile and just-woke-up voice, my face reddened at his statement "Sorry" I mumbled, he nodded and then stood up while yawning. I opened the curtain letting the sunlight hit my face. I can feel his gaze on me so I look back at him "What? You don't like the sunlight?" I said curiously, he shook his head and gulped a lump of saliva but regained his composure and a y smirk is formed in the corner of his mouth "I can see your from here" He said, my mouth dropped as I felt the blood rush onto my face. I opened my mouth to say something but close it again. ert you ert! I thought realizing that I'm just only in his t-shirt.


A/N how was it? Ahuehue I just imagined Tiffany in Lu Han's shirt omfg that would be y. Okeh sorry too much Byun ;) Anyway did you like it? Hmmmm this Chapie is quite long but anyway I hope you like it and for the grammatical errors I apologize, I need to practice my English again lmao. SO yeah to subscribers, reader and comment-ers I really thank you because you're still not bored with this fic. Yeah i love you to the oon and back

Characters Count: 5879
Words Count: 1437  

 

         

     

ilovpocky93 || summer