F I F T E E N

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
Saved
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

After the fantasy here comes the reality. To be very honest I don't want to come back in this reality anymore, a reality wherein both of us act like we don't know each other inside the house due to the fact that we have loads of work and since both of our company is one of the biggest company in Asia, medias keep pestering us about our new wedded life. Kinda right? But what can I do? I mean reality is so good at punching people in their faces hard.

We're having our breakfast right now and seriously the silence is quite deafening. I ate my cereal in a steady pace as he eat his toast, we're two seats apart and goodness I want to cut and throw everything that is keeping me away from him Wait did I just said that?  Both of us dressed already for work and he freaking look so hot in his white long sleeves, the sleeves are rolled neatly up to his elbow and two of his button is opened letting me have a full view of his milky white collarbones. Is there a day that Lu Han fails to look this good? I thought. He then cleared his throat sending me back to reality, I watch him dump a napkin in his mouth before speaking "So the divorce paper is already here, it just need to be signed up" He said, his eyes searching mine, I nodded my head and tried to look unaffected by it, he grabbed a brown enveloped beside him and pushed it towards my direction. "Thanks" I muttered before reaching for it and opening it. I want to cry. I seriously want to cry but I held it as I scan through the pages of this evil papers. "We still have 3 weeks more before it can be effective" He said and I nodded again, speechless. This is the reason why I don't want ever to go back I thought, his phone then rang. He looked at it and pushed his hair back in annoyance before pushing his chair and standing up. "I have to go, I'll talk to you later" He said before walking pass me and messed my hair before walking towards the entrance door.

"Lu Han"  I called, he turned around making my face heat up "Take care" I said with a smile and he nodded before giving me a playful wink and completely leaving me inside the condominium with the evil papers on my hand and my cereals becoming cold and non-edible to look at.

 

I'm really thankful for this day because every meeting I have is canceled since my mind is too pre-occupied with Lu Han and the papers so I'm really not in the mood to meet people who will just add stress to my stressful life. I'm not complaining or anything with loads of work but it just that a good break is also what people need. You get me? We still have 3 weeks more before it can be effective his words echo in my head as I stare blankly at the cup of my water as I rest my cheeks on the table "What's with the long face, beautiful?" Nichkhun said, sending me back, I look up and saw him casually leaning on the door frame with his cool smile plastered on his handsome face. I smiled back at him "Hello Nichkhun" I said, he sat on one of the chairs and then look at me with the smile plastered on his face. "What can I do to you?" I ask in my usual business tone, he chuckled and he surprisingly grab my hand. I look at him confused at his sudden action "Didn't you miss me Tiffany?" He said, I narrowed my eyes at him and pulled my hands out of his grip "Nichkhun-ssi what are you saying?" I said, and he chuckled to himself again "Nichkhun-ssi I just want to remind you that I am married so please if you're flirting with me please stop already" I said with a really cold voice, I have stood up now and found out that the sun has set long ago. "I know' he said with a tone that I cannot fathom "And I also know that your marriage with that guy is clearly business" He said, I look at him with a frown. "You what?" I asked dumbly, he then walk towards my direction as I stepped back and until I'm sandwiched between him and to the bookshelves. crap what has gotten to this guy? I thought as anxiety build up inside my chest.

"Oh Tiffany you've become prettier" He said as he caress my cheeks, sending shivers to my spine. I look around except to him trying to form an escape plan goodness help me God I thought silently as my whole body tremble "Let go of me you "  I said under my breath, he laugh though I can't find any humor. "hmmm. Don't act feisty one to me Hwang. I know you like me too" He said coldly as he grip my arms tightly, marking it red. "Don't bother to scream . No one can here you already" He said and I struggled to free myself. He then kissed me full on the lips, he then bit my lower lips and I tasted blood. I gasp as he pushed his tongues inside of my mouth. I tried to free myself from his grip but ghad he's too strong "Do you know how much you look inviting right now?" He said as he went down to my neck and leaving hickeys. I bit my lips though it hurts from preventing myself to give him the satisfaction he wants. "Stop struggling!" He said before slapping me hard on my face, letting the tears stream down my face. "Nichkhun this isn't you" I said through sobs, and he slapped me again before attacking me full on the lips. He then tear down my blouse apart letting all the buttons fly everywhere. He look at me with full of lust and then his lips and he went back to business again. I cried silently as all my energy drained from screaming and slapping and struggling Help me someone please the only thing that came into my mind as he do merciless things to me Stop please stop I begged. 

He was then pulled away from me and then when I opened my eyes I saw Lu Han punching the straight on the face. When I came back to reality, I run towards Lu Han and stopped him as the lay unconscious on the floor. He then pulled out his jacket and covered it to my body as I cry to him "Thank you thank you thank you" I said repeatedly as I hug him and soak his clothes wet with my tears. He started soothing my back and it calmed me down. I wipe my tears away and covered my body with his jacket that let me smell his familiar scent. Thank goodness he hasn't a chance to take my ity away  but the images of him harassing me is enough just to make me cry.

 

The drive to the house is silent, when we entered the condominium, I can't look at him straight in the eyes. "That er" He said through gritted teeth. I winced at his words and he look at me as we sat quietly on the sofa. " him look at you" He said with a really cold voice as he examine my bruised face and my swollen wounded lips and the hickeys all over my body. "Wait here" and I nodded my head, he stood up and go but shortly went back with a first aid kit in his hand. "This will hurt a little bit" He said with a calm voice, I nodded and wince when he applied the cream for my bruise in my cheeks. "I'm sorry" I said after a comforting silence, he look at me with his one brow raised and we're really closed to each other I can feel his breathe on my neck "For not listening to you" I said as my cheeks turn tomato. He chuckled and messed my hair. I smiled at the sight of him "And thank you too. For rescuing me" I said and he nodded with his smug smile. "Tiffany Hwang you do realize that you're important to me right? He said becoming serious Oh my I'm important to him "I might not love you as I love Seohyun but you're like my little sister that I have to protect because she can't help but bring trouble with her so anyone who'll hurt you will get it from me" He said and I'm half happy because he said he love me but half sad because he only see me as his little sister. I look down as my face reddened at his statement, when I look at his hand it is bruised and wounded and so I grab it examined it closely "you're hurt oh my god" I said "Yeah that guy's face is harder than I thought"  He said with a sheepish smile and so I treated his wounds.


A/N how are you my lovely subscribers/readers? Did you like the chapter? I hope you did but anyway let's not hate Nichkhun in real life ok? This is fictional so please let's support 2pm yeah? Same as SNSD and EXO. For your never ending support thank you hehe :D Please don't forget to comment and subscribe please ♥ For the English I'm really sorry haha! Hoorah who's hyped up for TTS comeback? *raises both hand*

PS: This fic is 3 months old now! So yeah I'm really happy for me to have you to support this! Ok I love you all!  

Characters Count: 6815
Words Count: 1668

 

 

 

       

   

 

   

ilovpocky93 || summer