T W E N T Y F O U R

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
Realization
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

It's been a month since we filed the divorce and everyone was shocked to hear such news. Her grandma and my grandma felt sorry for the two of us, EXO was looking at me as if I am the most idiotic person in the world, I can't blame them though, because even I consider myself as an idiot. Why? Because I realized something how? It all happened 1 week after, when Tiffany left, I came to talk with Sehun.

Flashback

"Hyung!" Sehun called out, I nodded my head before slumping my back on his sofa "Hyung what's wrong?" He asked, I shrugged before letting my attention divert into his living area "Wow you visited me in the middle of the night just to sit and do nothing? you" He said quite annoyed and I heaved a sigh " you too"  I muttered, "So I read that Tiffany and you filed a divorce. Why? She's tired of your already?" He laughed, pissing me off "No. you. Tss. That's our plan since the first day we've met" I said and he nodded his head before grabbing some beer on his ref. I rested on the head rest before letting of a heavy sigh "So? Why are you acting like the first time you caught Seohyun cheating" He said giving me my beer, I gave him a death glare before chugging the liquid and he did the same, I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand "I don't know" I answered and he nodded his head again "You're weird, the first time you heard that you're set in an arrange marriage you already hate her now you're acting weird" He said and smirk at him "Why?" I asked and he shrugged, I take a sip again and settle down my bottle on the coffee table "You're acting like you love her" He teased and I laughed along "Whatever you say Sehun" And there was silence between us.

 

"but you know what, I'm confuse" I said "It felt like something is off with, like I'm not complete. and to be honest I've never felt like this before even when me and Seohyun broke up." He look at me interestingly and nodded his head as if he's studying me or something "So you are saying that you really don't love Seohyun?" He asked and my eyes went wide "What no! What I'm saying is that when Seohyun and I broke up yes I felt empty but not this empty"  I said trying hard to explain what I'm feeling, he nodded once more "I think you love her" He said suddenly, choking me I look at him in disbelief "No no no I don't maybe I'm just become too used with her being around" I said trying to defend myself Me? Love her? NOPE I thought and shook my head "Then you miss her!" Sehun keep teasing, I rolled my eyes at him "I told you I don't" Sehun shrugged with a teasing smile "Whatever hyung, but you know what? I like her though" He said and I choke once again in my saliva, I look at him wide eyed "You...what?" He shrugged "What? She's beautiful, smart, kind-hearted and to be honest hyung, all the EXO hyungs like her though, not just me" My eyes went wide "Yah! She's my wife" And he shrugged once more this time with a smug smile "Nope, hyung your EX-wife, remember you're divorced already?, Hyung do you still have her number?"  He asked and my blood boils. "Why do you want her number suddenly?" I asked quite coldly, he gave me a smug smirk "To make my first move" He said and I just can't stop it so I hit him on the head "Yah Oh Sehun" I said really annoyed with the brat in front of me "Look hyung what's the problem? You two are already done and you don't love her nor like her so what's the problem?" He said while massaging the spot where I hit him  "The problem here is you liking her" I said a matter-of-factly "And?" He continued, I shrugged before pushing his face away from me "And the other members" I trailed off, he nodded "And?" He said once more and I heaved a sigh of defeat "And... I think I like her too" I said quietly, he then smiled and gave me a pat on the back causing me to wince "Congrats hyung. Wow I'm so good at this" He said smugly and my mouth dropped on the floor "You're so annoying" I said pushing his hands off of me, trying to stop myself from smiling because of my new discovered feelings.

 

"I'll go now" I announced before grabbing my car keys on the table near the side of the sofa, he gave me an ok sign as he clean the mess we made. "Hyung you should find her fast before someone else does" He said and I give him a small smile before nodding and completely leaving his place.

End of Flashback

You know what? I'm angry with myself. Why? Because I'm an idiot for actually letting go of a person who means so much to me. I keep shrugging my feelings for her until until the day comes she was gone. It's all over and I' broken hearted once again.

Hyung you didn't forget about the fund raising event right?

I read Chanyeol's message, I face-palmed to myself and pinched the bridge of my nose. Nope no I did not I replied as I run around trying to find the suit my maid ready last night, I look at my hanging clock and muttered a quick curse before running inside my bathroom how can I forget that event I thought and sighed. Ugh I hate myself even more


A/N Hi everyone :) Few more chapters then this is goodbye. Hope you'll love the ending and please don't forget to leave comments and subscribe

Characters Count: 4238
Words Count: 1010 

 

 

 

ilovpocky93 || summer