T W E N T Y

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
The Night Market
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

Lu Han's POV:

It's been a while since I've ridden the train because of no other than Tiffany Hwang who's so good at nagging at almost everything (I mean she did pursued me that it will be 'fun' to ride the train to go to the night market than to ride my car because she reasoned that I need to try something new). Both of us has no choice but to stand up since its rush hour and people from offices/school are already going home. She's standing beside me as both of us balance from the rocking of the train to prevent us from falling. "I told you we should have taken my car" I said as I wipe my fore head from the sweat I'm producing. She putted her hair on her shoulder and then look at me, she opened to say something but close it again as her eyes went wide. I look at her, confused at her sudden behavior. "What? What's wrong" She looks so uncomfortable in her position. "Someone touched my " She said, I look at her in disbelief, "Come here" I said before pulling her in front of me, I look sideways and caught other guys staring at her in admiration and I'm confused because suddenly I was hit by a pang of jealousy.  

The ride was silence as we hold in place, she look so uncomfortable with every boys staring at her to be honest. She then stumbled a little causing her to lay her back on my chest. I laughed at her clumsiness as her face reddened, she bowed her head and hide her face from her hair. She then look outside and she grinned and pulled my arms "It's our stop already" She said as people exit and enter the train, when we finally made it through, she let go of my arms and started walking towards the stairs excitedly.

I followed her suit, after the subway we're already in the night market. Everything in here is just so beautiful. The lights, the people, the stalls, the noise, everything. It felt like everything in here is perfectly made for each other.

 

We started walking and every time she'll find something beautiful (or pink) , she'll stop in some stalls to browse some stuffs. "Lu Han-ah~ I'm hungry" She said and I faced her with my brows shot upward "Already? But we just finished eating"  I said and she pouted (and suddenly I have the urge to pinch her cheeks or something) "but that was a long time ago" She reasoned "no that was only 2 hours ago" I said and she pouted even more and I heaved a sigh in defeat, she then cheered and I let her drag me "tss that's why you're becoming fat" I muttered not aware that I've spoken too loud, she glared at me really coldly, it send shivers on my spine but she continued to walk anyway towards the stall. "Wow smells good" She said before taking a bite, I watch her in awe since I really can't believe it, I mean with her petite body she eats like she's pregnant or something. What if she's secretly pregnant? I thought and I want to punch myself for thinking something so inappropriate. "What?" She asked through mouthful of food, making herself look like a chipmunk in pink. I caught myself staring at her so I went back to reality "What what?" I asked back "Why are you staring at me?" She asked Oh she caught me I thought dumbly, I kept my cool and tried to think of a way out I can't just blurt out what I'm thinking  I thought when suddenly something caught my eyes "You have something here." I said while pointing the corner of my mouth and mentally heaving a sigh of relief. She wipe the said spot but missed it "No the other side" I said, she wipe again but keep missing it until I grew annoyed "Here. Let me help you" I said before wiping her face with my thumb. 

And at the moment, I felt something that I've never felt since a long time ago. It's the feeling of wanting to protect the person in front of you, the feeling wherein as if all the blood in your body rushes in your heart and it's thumping too loudly, the feeling of wherein you felt like the insides of your stomach is being tickled for no apparent reason. The feeling of as if the pupils of your eyes decided to focus only in one thing and everything seems to blur. "Oh I'll do it" She said shyly as blush crept from her face, she then started wiping her face furiously and laugh awkwardly "I... think... we should ge...t going now..." She stuttered, before paying her food and muttering a quick thanks to the vendor and avoided me and started walking too fast. She's really embarrass. How cute I thought and mentally kicked myself Nope no you don't like her maybe you're just hungry or something that's why you're acting weird I thought before deciding to follow her.

I find her looking inside a shop who sells cutesy couple stuffs (phone cases, shirts, shoes, headbands, bags, tumblers, and other stuffs) "What are you doing here?" I asked, she showed me a headband that has a deer's antlers "this suit you" She said and putted the headband on my head "Lu deer" She teased, I shook my head "Yah! Well this suits you too" I said and putted the pig ears on her "PigFany" I said and she slapped my arms in annoyance as I laugh at her "I'm not that fat" She reasoned before leaving me behind.

 

We then started walking still wearing the headbands and while she's eating some pink cotton candies "Omo Lu Han, look your family is here" She said while pointing at some various kinds of deer (from accessories to stuff toys). I knock her head and she pouted "First you called me ahjusshi and now a deer? Yah" I said quite coldly, she then laugh at me "Then what should I call you? There's no way I'm calling you babe or honey or cupcake or baby" She listed while faking a gag, I knock her head again and she pouted and then and idea suddenly popped into my mind A little fun wouldn't hurt right? "I'm angry with you for calling me such names" I said I think I'll get a Famas award for this her eyes went wide "Ok ok I'm sorry" She said and I ignored her while my mind is already dying of laughter "Lu Han~ sorry please don't ignore meeee~" She said once more while pulling my arms so that I can look at her, we kept walking. I smirk and look at her "Call me oppa then" I said and watch in awe as her face turn from milky white to red as a tomato "oppa?" She stuttered, I nodded, and her face reddened even more "But but" She stuttered, I smirk at her "Then I'll ignore you again" I said simply, her eyes widened "Don't be angry with me ok ok I'll call you oppa"  She said, I keep ignoring her "Lu Han-ah" She said, she cleared and with a hesitant whiny voice she said "Lu Han oppaaaaa~ please stop ignoring me~" She said and it felt like I dump my face in a hot water.

"Am I forgiven already Lu Han oppa?" She asked while batting her eyes prettily, I nodded my head and we keep walking in an awkward silence with my mind playing her calling me oppa while batting her eyes Good Lawd I think I'm going crazy  I thought, I look at her as she pocketed her phone, she then look at me with the same look I can never say no never. "What is it?" I asked with a defeated sigh "Can we pretty pretty please go to the milktea shop?" She said, I burrowed my brows in confusion "Ahhh...sure?" I said hesitantly.

 

When we walk inside the shop, I saw a familiar figure sitting on the window seat, I want to back out and get out as soon as possible "Ahmm Tiff can we find a new place?" I said and when I turned around I saw her already gone, I tried to find her but she's nowhere to be found and as if on cue I received a text message from her

I'm sorry ok. It's a favor. Please give it a chance ok? - Tiffany

I heaved a sigh and turned my heals ready to leave the shop "Lu Han wait!" She said holding my arms to prevent me from leaving. I froze in my spot with the sudden contact "Please, let's talk please" She desperately pleaded and I can't do anything but just to agree. I pulled my arms out of her grip and walk towards an unoccupied sit. Why can't I feel anything? I thought as I cannot fathom everything.


A/N Hey guys sorry I was long gone :( But anyways here it is my update. You guys love it? He he he Lu Han's POV is quite hard to write since it's a boy's POV hehe You guys leave a comment neh? Thank you all and mind if I say that this fanfic will end soon but not too soon. Don't forget to comment and subscribe and please keep supporting OT9 and OT12. Thank you all. Please don't mind my English hehe

Characters Count: 6784
Words Count: 1610    

     

 

ilovpocky93 || summer