E I G H T E E N

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
Heartbreaks
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

please play this as you read

Tiffany's POV:

Today is the day that Seohyun-ssi will get married and both me and Lu Han is invited because we have to show a 'public face' for everyone. "Do you really want to come? I mean we can just tell them that we're busy or something" I said to Lu Han who is busy driving and looking perfect in his black suit. He side-eyes me and focused again in driving "I want to besides what can go wrong in a 1-hour ceremony?" He said with a smile though I can see that he's hesitant too.  When we reached the destination he stop the car and stared ahead. I look at him as he grip the steering wheel tightly making his knuckles turn white "We can still go home now. The medias is still not looking at us though" I said again. It's funny though we're only going to sit and listen but Lu Han is nervous  so I'm really worried for him.

When we got down, thousands of blinding flush greeted us, I grab Lu Han's arms for support and we started bowing at the crowd before entering the grand hall. We then sat on our respective seats and I look at him as his jaw go from clenched and unclenched. The speaker then started speaking so I listened carefully ignoring my partner "Ladies and gentlemen please stand up" He said so we did, and then Seohyun made her entrance with her flowing gown following her behind. She looks so beautiful and elegant and I must say Yonghwa-ssi is so lucky to have her. I look at Lu Han who is looking at Seohyun and I don't know why but I just want him to stop looking.

He followed her with his eyes as she make her way towards the altar. He looks at her as if she is the most beautiful thing, as if the world revolve around her, he looks at her with an emotion I want him the same way he look at me, he looks at her with full of love mixed with pain, hurt and awe. I want you to stop loving her and stop hurting yourself I thought as I continued to watch him, his hands where in a tight fist and I just want to hold his hand so that I can feel his pain too. When we sat, the speaker started speaking again, we both stayed quiet as I listened. He's still looking at Seohyun though. Is this what they called jealousy? I thought as I battle with the emotions building up inside me. Wow this watching your husband look at someone with full of love. I want him to look at me like that too my mind whined.

 

The ceremony went well and all the guest are asked to go to the dining hall for the reception, the both of us ate silently and no one spoke a single word and suddenly Seohyun went to our table, startling the both of us. I bowed and greeted and congratulate her as Lu Han stay sitted ignoring Seohyun's presence "Tiffany-ssi you don't mind if I borrow Lu Han for a while right?" She said with her voice so sweet, I nodded slowly as I look at Lu Han who's expression cannot be fathomed. Lu Han excused himself  and both of them started walking away from my view. I stayed in my spot not too long and followed them outside and saw them talking to each other with a very serious expression so I hide somewhere and I know eavesdropping is bad but I just can't help it.

"Lu Han I'm really happy that you're here and I can have a time to talk to you" She said, Lu Han remained silent "I know you're still angry at me" She continued "And I'm going to try to change that" She said, Lu Han's jaw clenched as his fist. "But I'm really sorry that I hurt you, I'm not going to ask for you to forgive me right away but please stop hurting yourself" "I'm sorry that I cheated on you and leave a big scar, I'm so sorry for everything else" She said tearing up, I gasp a little in what I find out So Seohyun cheated on Lu Han? I thought "But please I'm asking you a favor. Please move on and love someone else, Tiffany-ssi looks nice" She said and I saw how Lu Han's smirk formed in his lips, a smirk that is mocking her "Move on? How will I move on? Tell me." He said with a very cold voice it sent shiver on my spine. "Lu Han please, I know you still love me but you're not the only person hurting." She said losing her temper. Lu Han chuckled without humor "Let's end this discussion. I don't want to talk anymore" He said, I wince at his harsh word "Lu Han I'm really sorry" Seohyun said with full of sincerity before walking away, when she saw me, she looked shocked at first but regained her composure and bowed to me so I bowed back and she started walking again.

I stood awkwardly in front of Lu Han "What are you doing here?" He said with a really cold tone, "I kinda eavesdrop to you both" I said my words choking me. He smirked and shook his head before leaving me alone. I followed him and we both entered the car, he then started driving so fast tit scared the hell out of me but no words are spoken. I am embarrassed of what I did to be honest.

 

"Can I have a bottle of Soju please" He said so coldly to the ahjumma, he sat on the farthest corner as I follow him like a lost puppy. He then started drinking in 1 chug as I watch him silently. We spend the night just like that, me watching him drink as he pour himself and chug it and if the Soju bottle is already finished he'll order another one. The place is quite crowded so no one really cares if he gets drink too much. "Are you done drinking?" I asked quietly as I watched him lean his head on the table. I count 5 bottles all in all.  "Ahjumma we're done here" I said, she nodded and I paid before asking some help to carry Lu Han on the car. 

 

"God Lu Han why did you drink too much?" I said as I lay him on his bed. I then started removing his shoes and went to grab some water and a clean towel to clean him up. Deja vu isn't? I smiled at thought. "Lu Han-ah, do you still remember the time you got drunk and kissed me?" I said and started wiping his face. I stop when I reach his curvaceous lips as the flashback started playing on my mind. I traced it with my finger after I did, I watch him sleep with the towel resting on my hand You're not the only person who's hurting Seohyun's word repeated on my mind "Yeah. She's right." I said with a sad voice. "Me, your friends, your grandma, her, they're all hurting to see you like this" I said quietly. He'll never be yours Sehun's word resurface on my mind. I heaved a sigh as I tear up "Sehun's right too and it hurts me so so so much" I said. Lu Han mumbled something so I went near to him so that I can hear him better "I love you" He said as tears stream down on his eyes, my heart breaks into million pieces by just hearing and seeing him "So ing much" He continued and went back to sleeping again. "Lu Han what should I do? I don't like you anymore" I said as quietly as possible "I fell too hard. I love you already" I said as my heart clench "Lu Han please catch me. I'm falling too deep already" I muttered before pecking his lips and wiping his tears away.


A/N hi guys :) I'm back did you like it? Aweee please leave your comment and subscribe please anyway Thank you again hehe

Characters count: 5680
Words Count: 1390

 

 

             

 

 

 

ilovpocky93 || summer