F O U R T E E N

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
Jeju Island (part 3) 
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

As we walk on the night market of the Jeju Island, he's still holding my hands as he lead and me following him from the behind and I swear my heart is doing 50 tumbling, 11 push-ups, 20 splits and 15 minutes of jogging while my inner goddess is smiling to brightly it's blinding because of the skin contact and my face is blushing furiously Lu Han what are you doing with me? The only thought that comes into my mind. The street is already crowded with people but Lu Han still stand out, with his broad back facing me, his hair being illuminated by the lights coming from the different colors of the florescent in the stores and his lean body being hugged by his white long sleeves. "Are you hungry?" He asked nowhere causing me to come back into reality and just stare at him dumbly "No" I said hesitantly, and then my stomach made this weird grumbling noises that made me embarrassed, he gave me one of his smug smirk turning my face into a crimson red I look like a tomato now gosh this is too embarrassing.  I thought a little frustrated when he released my hands.

 

We then started finding shops that offers food that is suitable for his taste and I've been following him around since forever ghad what does he want? I'm hungry ok "yah can't we just eat anything here?" I mumbled looking at the rice cakes in front of me hungrily, he shook his head and look at the food in disgust "Eew no way, that's dirty" he said too coldly and like a total brat, I look at him fascinated "You've never eaten street foods in your entire life?"  I said, shocked at the new found knowledge. He nodded his head and I shook my head in disapproval, I then grab his arms and lead him to the rice cake store which earned complains from him. "Come on I'll treat you don't worry" I said and ordered two. The kind ahjusshi smiled before preparing our food Wahh smells so good! "What if I die because it's dirty?" He mumbled and I smack his head hard "YAH! HWANG WHAT'S THAT FOR?" I rolled my eyes at him and clicked my tongue "tss just shut up and eat" I said before taking a bite into my yummy delicacy.

 

"Let's order again!" He said through mouthful of rice cakes, I look at him dumbly "What? But that's your fifth rice cake! Yah! Go pay your own food!" I said and eat my rice cake, he mumbled something but I can't understand it because his mouth is full and I swear I'm going to be poor with this guy beside me. After paying our food we started walking with Lu Han being a happy puppy beside me "Wow I think I'm going to buy more of that! Come on Let's go eat some more!" He said happily and I smiled at him before pinching his cheeks making it red "You're so cute!"  I said through laughs as he massage his sore cheeks.

 

We went back to our hotel room and so I decided to take a bath first and change my clothes but when I was about to, I've find out that I actually have forgotten that my clothes are on the bed. I heaved a sigh "Oh ghad what am I going to do?" I thought as I clutch my towel around my body, I poke my head outside the door and look for a sign of Lu Han, "Lu Han?" I called, no answer "Lu Han where are you?" I said once again while holding the door knob and twisting it in my palms. I heaved a sigh of relief when I didn't get any response again, so I opened the door wide while hugging my body and run towards the bed that is in front of the bathroom door.

When I turned around to come back to the bathroom, I saw him looking at me with his earphones plugged in. I gulped and stayed frozen on my ground as I hugged the towel around my body and stand awkwardly in front of him "Ha...hi" I stuttered, he then walked towards me with his y smirk plastered on his handsome face (Ghad how much I want to erase it) my direction so I stepped back, and we keep doing it, he will step forward then I'll go backward until I hit my legs on the bed and there's only a little space between us, he then pushed me on the bed causing me to fall and then he pinned me under him Good lord is this the end? Oh ghad his y smirk never erased in his face. He then leaned down slowly making my heart race even more holy crap my mind went blank, he keep leaning down until there's only 1 inch apart and I can feel his hot breathe, he's still smirking down at me. "Yah" I said with a very low voice as my face go deep red. He then laughed and rolled, so he's lying beside me. My face is really hot. "Oh my god you should have seen your face" He said dying of laughter, I want to punch him straight in the face I hate you cursed you I hate you Lujerk . My heart is still doing its 50 cart-wheels as my inner goddess frown at Lu Han with a very a disappointed look. "yah! you do realize you're still in towels right?" He said while wiping the tears that escaped in his eyes because of laughing. I rolled my eyes stood up and throw the pillow which he dodged perfectly before storming in the bathroom. Lu Han and smirk with his messy hair oh ghad. I thought and pushed the thought away. 

When I came back, I saw him lying on the bed already so I slip on the bed but as far as the bed will let me from him. "Lu Han" I called out, he look at me with a curious look, I look at him "I think you should laugh more" I said matter-of-factly, "You look cute when laughing" I said sleepily before yawning, I shifted my weight and face back him before closing my eyes One more thing Lu Han, I love you and there's only 3 weeks left before we became stranger again I thought before letting darkness surround me.


A/N hi hello hi :0 omfg guys I miss you so so much. i really hope you like this update hehe anyways guys have you heard TTS Whisper? It sounds so good, for those not yet, you can listen here anyway let's support SNSD/TTS and EXO ok? And pray for Lu Han to get well soon. So yeah guys thank you for your never ending support for this fic though I think I bore you hehe don't forget to comment and subscribe, yeah? Thank you really I love you. And sorry for the engRish as I've said before English is not my first language and I'm too lazy to re-read haha

Characters Count: 4986
Words Count: 1213

 

       

 

ilovpocky93 || summer