E L E V E N

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
Wedding
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

I nibbled my lower lips as I stare anxiously ahead of me, staring blankly at the elegantly carve wooden door of the Seoul Grand Hyatt, one of the most prestigious place here in Seoul, South Korea. It's funny though when I was young I dreamed of having my wedding here with my one true love and it's actually happening right now except the fact that my groom does not like me (I like him alright?). I straightened my wedding gown that Jessica picked and I can't deny the fact that it is the most beautiful thing.

My heart is thumping too loudly and I am really nervous right now I can't breathe properly. So many what ifs Ghad what if Lu Han decided not to come? I'll hunt him and cut everything that can be cut in his body. I heaved a sigh and grasp my shaking fingers. After the make up artist is finished with me they left me alone inside this elegant room, and because I don't have any one to talk to I can actually hear the loud thumping of my heart and the silence is deafening me.

So it is true that wedding day can make a person nervous I thought not allowed to move, I looked at the watch and I regret it 30 more minutes and I'm no longer Ms. Hwang but instead I'm Mrs. Lu I thought playing with the hem of my gown. There's a soft knock coming from the outside and I'm grateful that someone actually remember that I'm here "Come in!" I called out. The door opened slowly creating a creak sound, and I've never been grateful in my life "Grandmama!" I said standing up and attacking her with a bear hug, she returned the hug back and I let her familiar scent enter my nostrils "Oh dear, look at you, so beautiful" She said looking at me with arms length. I blushed at her statement and I invited her to sit on the humongous couch I'm occupying alone awhile ago.

"Grandmama I miss you so much" I said tearing up a little, she gave my hand a squeeze "Oh Tiffany dear, I miss you too" She said and I nodded, she wipe my cheeks and gave me a sweet smile "Dear, you know you can still back out if you want to. There's still time" She said and I shook my head and gave her a sweet smile Can I really do that? I thought "Grandma, don't be like that. Besides, in the first place I've agreed in this arrangement then why not finish it, right?" I said and she beamed at me "Oh Tiffany what can I do to you?" I just smiled, and then there's a soft knock coming fro the outside. Both of us look up and saw Jessica smiling proudly at us "Time to go" She said and my heart sunk on the floor Well here goes nothing

 

As I walked in aisle, all the eyes was on me. 200 pair of eyes looking at me and I felt myself blushing, the ground seems more interesting. As I walk, I keep gripping my flowers tightly and I never look up. At the corner of my eyes, I can see Lu Han's friends, my office workers, Lu Han's office workers, Jessica, and other people I never met. When I look up, my heart stop beating. Goodness freaking gracious is there a day that Lu Han is not gorgeous? There he is, standing in front of the altar waiting for me. Wearing his white tux and he dyed his hair into a new color. He looks gorgeous no wait gorgeous is an understatement. I walk as my heart thump loudly in every step I take. I'm aware with the 200 pairs of eyes watching me and flashes of cameras coming from the reporters blinding me. He then offered his hand so I put mine and we bowed to the crowd before facing the altar and started walking hand on hand.

"Wow I never knew you can actually look pretty too"  He said so smugly I want to punch him on the face, I gritted my teeth as I fake a smile "And I still question myself if there's a day that you're not a jerk" I whispered back, this time it is his time to fake a smile, and I saw that he clenched his jaw. Serves you right Lujerk.  We then stand in front of the altar, we bowed at the priest and he let go of my hand. The priest then cleared his throat and gave us a grateful smile before looking at the audience. "Is there any objection with this wedding? Speak now or forever hold your peace" He said, I caught my breathe No one please please please I said repeatedly in my head, Lu Han then look at me with a curious look and I look back, I didn't know I'm squeezing his hand to tightly. There's a silence coming from everyone except from the flashes of the camera. "Good now friends, families, ladies and gentleman we are gathered here together today to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony. We are here to celebrate their union and to honor their commitment to one another." He said and I bit my lip in relief.

 

"Lu Han, do you take this woman to be thy wedded wife? To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day on so long as you both shall live?" The priest said as we face each other and little Ziyu standing in the middle while holding the rings. He look at me, straight in the eyes and I can't breathe properly "I do" he said pronouncing each word carefully, then the priest look at me "Tiffany Hwang, do you take this man to be thy wedded husband? To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day on so long as you both shall live?" I look at the corner of my eyes and saw Grandma Lu and Grandmama silently crying on the side, I look back at Lu Han "I do" I said and then we both said our vows as we insert our rings in our ring fingers. "With the power bestowed in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" He said before exiting the scene as my heart once again went into my throat. Kiss? Did he just said kiss? I thought as my mind slowly went into blank. Lu Han then faced me with his usual smug smile, he then grabbed my waist sending shivers up to my spine and it felt like we're the only person in this place, everything seemed to be blurry and the only thing that is not is Lu Han's face, he then closed his eyes, leaned down and plant a soft kiss on my lips. I stayed glued on the ground Goodness he feels so good I thought, cheers and claps coming from everyone roared in my ears as my knees turned into jellies and I'm thankful for Lu Han's hand around me or else I might not be able to stand anymore. A firework show it is.

 

The reception takes place in Seoul Grand Hyatt, Main hall and I really love how Jessica did it. White and pink decorated the hall in an elegant way and I can't express it in words how everything inside this hall fits perfectly for each other, as if everything in here is designed to be putted in here. I have now changed into my second outfit which I'm happy with because now I can actually walk without any struggle. Everything right now is just so perfect I don't want it to end.

"Everyone please can I have your attention?"  I put down my utensils and look at Jessica who is smiling at us, Lu Han is sitting beside me and we didn't even talk to each other but we ate in peace and understand each other on how famished we are. "To the newly wed! Congratulation!" She announce and raised her glass of wine, everyone followed suit and muttered a congratulations, we bowed and thank everyone and then Jessica pulled us up "Why don't you two dance?" She said and as if on cue a sweet melody played on the background, the light was then turned into  dim one and everyone's attention is on us. Lu Han offered his hand and I shyly put mine on top and he escorted me on the middle and once again putted his hands on my waist as I put mine on his shoulders. We then swayed left to right in perfect sync. I smiled shyly on him "I never knew you can actually become a gentleman for a day" I whispered and he smirk at me "Well I didn't know that you can actually act as a woman for a day either" He said and I slap his chest as my face turned red, he then laughed, I smiled at him "About yesterday, I'm sorry for being a jerk. I just don't like that guy" He said and I nodded, "Can I ask you a question?" I said, he nodded hesitantly "About Seohyun-ssi, did you move on already?" I said his body tensed as we continue to dance in each other arms. He shook his head and I swear my heart sunk on the ground but I smiled and gave his shoulder a squeeze "You know you can still win her back." I said, he gave me a one sided smile but before he can even speak, he felt a tap on his back so he turned around and I look at the person who interrupted our little bubble "May I dance with the beautiful bride? I promise I'll give her back" He said, Lu Han nodded and handed me to Sehun, I bowed at Sehun and we danced into a new song.

 

"Tiffany-ssi can I say something?" He said whispering it into my ears. I nodded reluctantly, "About Lu Han hyung"  he said "You do know that Lu Han will never be yours, right?" He said and it felt like he punched me on the face, I faked a smile so that people will not notice that this guy is actually bullying me, I nodded once again still faking a smile and take a lump of saliva. "Tiffany-ssi, I know this sound harsh but please always remind yourself that Lu Han is Seohyun's so please don't keep him in to you" He said "Neh?" I asked confused, he heaved a sigh "He still want her back" he said and I felt so awkward Stop please stop I want to say but I can't "I don't want to see you hurt Tiffany-ssi, everyone in EXO knows you two are only married because of your grandmothers, Tiffany-ssi the way you look at Lu Han is love already but as I've said before Lu Han is Seohyun's so stop your feelings for him already before it's too late" He said I look at him dumbfoundedly "You're an admirable lady, but if you don't stop you'll get hurt pretty bad" He said as the song ends "Consider my advice Mrs. Lu" He said before kissing my hands and leaving me on the aisle staring dumbly at his broad back He'll never be yours. His words ringed in my head "I know" I muttered to myself before leaving the aisle.


A/N Hi everyone uwaaaaa this is too long isn't? Ayaya did you watch SUJU's Mamacita already? It's so SJ. hehehe anyway I hope you like this so please don't forget to comment and subscribe in this story. I really love you ok? Thanks to those people who are supporting this fic non-stop you guys are making my life happy and full of rainbows ;)) Anyways if you have question http://ask.fm/chanyurrr_ ask me here, yeah? For the wrong grammar, spelling and punctuation I'm really sorry hehe anyway Thanks again and I hope that you'll support this fic until it finishes.

Characters Count: 8573
Words Count: 2075


 

 

     

ilovpocky93 || summer