S E V E N T E E N

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
Bonfire in the Rooftop 
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

Lu Han's POV:

"Lu Han~" I heard Tiffany called from the outside so I stood up away from my laptop and opened my bedroom door so that I can poke my head out "Yeah?" I said questioningly, she then smiled while shifting her weight on her foot from left to right while playing with her fingers behind her back, I heaved a sigh and opened the door widely before resting my back on the door frame "Spill" I said with my arms crossed in front of my chest "Well firstly I'm really sorry that I burned our food" She said before bitting her lips and suddenly the floor became interesting for her "And I kinda used all our ingredients" She said so quietly, I look at her in disbelief but before I can even speak she beat me into it "but" She said so happily Bipolar Chic i thought, I narrowed my eyes on her "you still remember the day that you got drunk right? Ahmm When you asked me to help you to move on?" go to chapter nine she said as her face turns into crimson red. I then tried to recall it and it hit me like a bullet train. "Yeah. I remember" I said she then grinned shyly before shoving her phone in my face "I can help you already"  She said turning into an excited bouncing ball.

I snort at her before looking at her pink phone and read the article How to move on from your Ex the title said, I look at her as if she's kidding "Are you serious? you burned our food for this girly stuffs?" I muttered but to be honest this article is intriguing me. She then flicked my forehead and I look at her in utterly shock "First, I told you I'm sorry ok? I'm not perfect I make mistake too second come on just give it a shot please please" She said while giving me a puppy eyes that will not work on me nope will not work on me never no"Fine just stop giving me that look" I said mentally kicking myself for giving in with her kicked puppy expression. She grinned widely turning her eyes into two little crescent moons. "hehe I knew it will work" She said to herself, I sighed and look at the article again.

Are you tired mopping around your EX and want to move on but cannot? This simple tips will help you The article said, Tiffany is looking at me curiously as she shift her weight on her feet "So?" She asked "So what?" I asked and she pointed at her phone with her lips "Are we going to give it a try or not?" She said expectantly. I really can't say no to her can't I and besides no harm will done if we do this I contemplate but nodded my head and she clap her hands in excitement "Hoorah! Ok why don't we start with tips number 1 right now?" She said looking at me skeptically, I look at her before reading rule number 1

Tips number 1: Throw all the things that will make you remember him. From couple tees to couple rings THROW IT AWAY, BURN IT, DONATE IT I don't care what you want to do with it just don't keep it. Without the things that will remind you of her and your happy moments will help you move on  easily. I know it will be hard for you throw those stuffs but hey! Past is past.

I read it and frowned at it as if its kidding or not "Come on come on I have the box already" Tiffany said while pulling me inside, I pulled my hand away from her and shook my head "No you're not going to touch any of my stuffs" I said so coldly, but she just rolled her eyes on me and pushed me aside before entering my room. "Sorry I already did" She said while holding my cold cup while giving me a teasing smile. I heaved a sigh and face-palm myself Goodness what did I do to have an annoying wife? I thought as I snatch my cold cup away from her hold

"Waaaa Lu Han your bed is so comfortable so soft like a marshmallow" She giggled to herself as she lay sprawled on my bed as I collect Seohyun's stuff here in my room and put it in the box file that Tiffany brought. "Ahh smells good too" She said so contented while hugging my pillow. I heaved a sigh "yah get off of my bed. You're messing the sheets" I said while pulling her out of my bed but she didn't budge moving but instead remained in her position "but I like it here" She whined and pushed my hand away, I flick her forehead and she let a whiny sound while rubbing her forehead. She then grab my arms for support and sit up "So?" She asked again looking like Anna from Frozen who's asking Elsa to build a Snowman. I heaved a sigh and nodded my head before pointing at the stuffs I putted in the box.

She then instructed me to follow her and so I carried the box and followed her. We went outside and then she went to the elevator motioning me to come in so I did as I huff and puff because I'm carrying a heavy object Why do we have so many stuffs? I thought as she pressed the button for the roof top of the condominium building. I'm not sure about this though, and then the elevator made a Ping sound indicating we've reached the floor so we went outside and I didn't know that it's beautiful up here.

The stars are brightly shining up there and the wind is howling. It's an open space with some pot of plants on the side and so quiet we can here our own breathing. "It's much more effective if we burn it right?" Her voice is soft matching the ambiance of the rooftop. I nodded my head hesitantly as a lump of saliva forms in my throat. She then signaled me to wait for awhile so I did and when she come back she's already holding a bottle of gas I don't even know where she get it and a match. "here you do it" She said handling me the gas and the match. I hold it firmly with my hand as I look at the box down there with all the memories I've shared with Seo Joo Hyun. I want to move on no I need to move on  I thought as I pour the gas on the stuffs. Bathing it with the liquid, I then opened the match and threw it inside and we watch in silence as the fire eats every memories, every pain and every love I've given. I watch as everything turns into ash and watch as everything turns into nothing. I still love her why is that?

When I look at her, I saw her looking at me already, she looked down and and I can see the blush forming in her face. The fire cascading her shadows in the dark and the moon illuminating her long-lashes. "You know what I do know that you like me though" I said after a moment of silence. I'm still watching the little bonfire in front of us. I heard her gasp "What me you wait how I mean what?" She stuttered. I chuckled at her and face her and messed her hair "I'm not that dense you know?" I said, she look down as the red tint on her cheeks became more evident. "it's ok though. As long as it's only like because right now I'm not sure if I can return your feelings back" I said and her eyes widened "yah are you rejecting me now?" She said the tension between us easing up already. I laugh at her statement before winking at her in a playful manner "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not" I said and she just chuckled before returning to watching the little bonfire we made. "Lu Han you'll try right? You'll move on soon, right?" She mumbled and I didn't answer because me, myself is not quite sure.


A/N hey yo guys I'm like back after a 5-day hiatus istg I miss you all and I really hope you like this chapter and for the new susbcribers thank you, and for those who is reading this story you guys rock. I want to hug you all so I'm sending a virtual hug bwahaha :) Anyways please do bear with my grammar and please please please don't forget to click the subscribe button and please always leave your comments. Every time I read yours it makes me want to cry already lol anyway have a great day everyone ;)

PS. guys if ever the tips I write you want to apply it then be my guest but the thing is I'm just the only one who thought of it and I've never been in a relationship before hahahaha so I'm not sure if its effective but if its effective tell me lol

Characters Count: 6314
Words Count: 1559   
 

     

 

 

ilovpocky93 || summer