Author's Note

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
I'm crying a Han River while writing this so please take time to read this please.
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

This fic is published on July 15, 2014, and today it will be almost three months old, in this three months you guys became a big part of my life. Every comments and every upvotes and every subscribers, I value you. You've became an inspiration to me to continue and to finish this fanfic. You didn't get tired of waiting for this fic to be update and you guys actually beared with this story and my English.

Thank you, a never ending thank you is the only thing I can give. To the people who is reading this and to the people who keeps giving me inspiration.

I hope that this will not be the last fic from me that you'll support but the upcoming as well. I hope that everyone can have fun and be inspired with every stories I make.

Also, I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm not letting the LUFANY ship sink and I will never ever give up on my OT12 and OT9, I hope you will t0o. Guys let's make the promise we made for them, the promise that we will stay no matter what. I'll support them through hard times and good times. I'll be their fan until all of them decided to have a break already.

Thank you guys, thank you everyone. Thank you, it's been a great three months of my life and I'm so happy to be able to write this fic and I hope that I can have another stories that you will like in the future. Once again, thank you and I love you.

 

ilovpocky93 || summer