T E N

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
Nichkhun and Lu Han
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

As we eat our breakfast quietly, I can help myself but steal glances to him specially with those glorious lips. Gosh his lips. His freaking lips can feed the hungry people. "You know taking picture last" He said out of nowhere causing me to choke on my oatmeal, I grab my orange juice and drank it before wiping my mouth in an unlady like manner before looking at him who is smirking at me "What? Eew! Me? Yuck yah! Do you even know what are you saying?" I said trying to defend myself, I rolled my eyes as I felt my face heat up Hwang calm yourself shut up I thought. I then started eating my food faster than usual. Stuffing my mouth with more and more until I can't chew properly anymore "Yah slow down will you?" He said watching me fascinated, I rolled my eyes again before standing up and putting my utensils on the dishwasher 

"I'm going"  I muttered while avoiding his stare, I grab my handbag before going to the front door "About the kiss last night, let's just forget about that" He muttered, making me stop on my tracks. My face reddened and there's a weird feeling building inside of me "What? What kiss?"  I said while stuttering and not even bothering to look at his direction. I didn't wait for him to answer and opened the door instead. Leaving the house with a sigh of relief.

 

In the office, my mind is occupied with two things one is the kiss last night and second is his words about forgetting it. I mean how can I forget it when it is my first kiss? HOW? I buried my face on the table and heaved a sigh of relief for the umpteenth time "You look tired" My head shot up and was met by the smiling face of Nichkhun, I gave him a small smile before gesturing him to have a sit "Nah I'm ok that jerk is just giving me a hard time" I said, he laughed and tilt his head on the side "Say why don't we grab some lunch first and forget about that jerk?" He said, I grinned at him and stood up before grabbing my phone and my purse "Good idea besides I'm famished already"  I said leading him outside.

When we entered a coffee shop not far from office my eyes almost popped out of my socket when I saw the person standing in front of the counter, looking as hot as usual. Oh ghad. "Tiffany-ssi?" Nichkhun said, sending me back to reality, I look at Nichkhun for a while then back at his direction again and now he's already looking at us with his brows arc. I bit my lip and ignored his presence and started walking towards an empty sit. "What would you like to have?" Nichkhun said, I can feel Lu Han's eyes still on me though, but I ignored him and gave Nichkhun a small smile "I'll have a strawberry frappe and a clubhouse, please." I said, he nodded his head and walk towards the counter oblivious about Lu Han. I look down and tried hard not look at Lu Han's direction. Why do I feel like I'm committing a huge crime?  I thought while picking the tips of my nails. My phone vibrated so I pick it up and it's my turn to arc an eyebrow at him

1 text message from LuJerk

He plopped his hands on the table while sipping his usual bubble tea and did I say he looks hot? No? Then ghad he looks hot. I opened his message Who's that? I look at him and saw that Nichkhun is already making his way towards the table, I smiled at him and keep my phone, ignoring Lujerk's text message. He narrowed his eyes at me and I shrugged, Nichkhun look at the direction I'm looking and gave me a confused look "What are you looking at?" I shook my head and he just nodded before placing the tray and sitting in my opposite direction. "That jerk is really stressing you huh?" Nichkhun said, I nodded my head still eating my clubhouse peacefully, I look at Lu Han at the corner of my eyes and his expression cannot be fathomed. "So how are you Tiffany?" He said and I gave him a grateful smile "I'm good really" My phone vibrated again but I ignored it. We then start talking about random stuffs when suddenly his phone rang interrupting the both of us from talking, he excused himself and I nodded and watch him exit the shop before drinking my frappe and finishing my sandwich. 

"So you call me a jerk huh?" He said, I look up and saw him occupying Nichkhun's previous sit, I rolled my eyes at him "You're listening to our conversation. Tsk tsk"  I retort back and it his tie to roll his eyes towards me "I wouldn't if you weren't talking about me" He said, I was about to answer back when suddenly Nichkhun appeared, and the both of them started giving each other nasty glares. I cleared my throat and pointed towards Lu Han direction "Nichkhun, Lu Han, Lu Han Nichkhun" I said, Lu Han measured him from head to toe and offered a handshake "I'm Tiffany's fiance." He said, my mouth dropped, Nichkhun grab his hand and a smirk is formed on his lips. what is happening?  "Nice to meet you too" He said, both of them sending glares with each other. Nichkhun then look at me with a sweet smile "I'm going now. It is nice spending time with you let's do it again some other time" He said before planting a kiss on top of my head. He then look at Lu Han once again with a smug smile "Till next time" He said before leaving the scene with me frozen on my spot.

"Tss I don't like him" Lu Han said still eyeing the direction Nichkhun went to, I rolled my eyes at him "Whatever, I'm going" I said collecting my purse. "You know Ms. Hwang that guy is not good for you." He said in a matter-of-factly tone, I stop whatever I'm doing and look at him straight in the eyes with a frown "And who told you, you can judge my friend?" I said annoyed by him "I can because I know" He said with a monotone, I rolled my eyes at him "Besides who kisses a girl with her fiance in front?" He said "And you didn't even react?" he continued, I heaved a sigh and gave him a cold glare "I said shut up"  he rolled his eyes on me, "Whatever but I tell you stop seeing that guy, he's no good" He said, I clutch my purse tightly "Will you please stop saying he's no good? He's way better than you ok? At least he didn't steal my first kiss and act nonchalant about it" I said losing it, my voice becoming higher than usual. He pushed his hair back and look at me with a cold expression making me want to shrink on the ground. "I'm going" I said trying to act cool, I grab my purse and stood up not even looking at his direction "From now on, let's not care about each other's business please. Let's stay away from each other's business" I said before completely leaving him.


A/N how was it? Goodness next chapie will be the wedding hehehehe Hope you'll like it yeah? Sorry for the grammatical and spelling errors (English is not my primary language) Don't forget to comment and subscribe ok? Heol Requirements are killing me TT.TT

Characters Count: 5515
Words Count: 1299     

 

 

ilovpocky93 || summer