T W E N T Y T W O

My Arranged Marriage with a Jerk
{{
Phone Call
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

while reading this please listen to this

Tiffany's POV

It's been a week since all the 'fun' times and today will be the last day that I'll be living with Lu Han with the same roof. All the documents that needed to be signed are all signed, we've finish packing our clothes and today I've spent my day inside my room doing nothing at all. Nothing. Completely nothing except thinking of all the things we've done together and mourning over it. I'm completely heart broken about the fact that tomorrow morning we'll be strangers again.

No more Lujerk for the rest of my life. I heaved a sigh before looking at my clock 1:30 A.M I sighed once more before turning my back and look at my phone which is resting at the bedside table "I don't want to sleep and wake up later" I muttered quietly. I closed my eyes and Lu Han's face flooded my mind. Him smiling, him crying, him being a handsome guy who looks like a cut-out from a magazine, him being a jerk to me, him cooking for me, him being nice to me, him confusing me big time. As if my mind decided to play everything in my mind so that my heart hurts more. "I hate my life" I muttered before wiping the tears that stained my cheeks. I grab my phone and look at my window that can overview the moon. Lu Han being a fatherly figure to Ziyu. I heaved a sigh once more while playing with the keychain we won in Jeju. I then mindlessly started dialing a number and press the call button. I listened quietly to its ring, after two or three the owner picked up "hello?" I assume that the owner is a guy and just woke up and I must say that it is one of the hottest thing I've heard "I...uhhh...sorry for waking you up but I just want someone to talk with" I stuttered. I went into sitting position and let my back rest on the headboard. He didn't answered so I checked if he's still there and I'm grateful that he didn't hang up "It's ok if you won't speak, just listen to me" I said quietly. I sigh "Its just that it so hard to find someone to talk with since I don't have any friends and my grandma has many problems to take care of and I don't want to be included in them also it will be really awkward to the person who's causing me to do this right?" I reasoned I cleared my throat. 

I watched my curtain be blown by the wind coming from outside, there's no stars though but the moon's light is enough to lit my room a little "I...just...I just want someone who is willing to listen to me" I muttered and hug my knees to my chest. "It just that it hurts so much. It hurts so much to think that later the person who made my heart beat fast will be stranger again" I sighed and look at my phone and find a relief that he's still there. "It happened like one of those books I've read, wherein the girl and the boy was fixed in an arranged marriage, at first they hate each other so much but time will come one will fall for the other and the other as well and they'll have a happy ending. But in my case, I'm the only one who fell." I said tearing up a little. I wipe my tears away "To be honest when I first met him, he's so beautiful. Seriously beautiful I was left in awe but he's so cold towards me and keep shrugging me off. He's the guy who really can't move on with his ex who is gorgeous as well." A little smile crept in my face while reminiscing the first time I've met him. "He acted cold towards me to the point that I even named him as Lujerk" I giggled at the thought "He's arrogant, distant and cold but beautiful. He's the type of person that every girls will not be ashamed of to take a second glance at. Gosh I swear I want to beat the crap out of those girls whose checking him out every time I' with him"  I said before heaving a sigh "You know what, there was a time when he was drunk and kissed me. He stole my first kiss, but the fact that he's thinking about his ex and was broken hearted so much I don't even know." There was a moment of silence between me and the stranger. I heaved a sigh once more "To be honest I really don't know how and when I fell for him but I know for sure that this feelings will stay unaccepted since he only sees me as his younger sister! Can you believe that? I'm so angry with myself because since the day he kissed me I know that I'll be hurt but what did I do? I still continued with my feeling anyway"

"You know what? I even have his picture saved as my phone's wallpaper" I muttered "Every time when I needed help, he was there. It was like he's my knight in shining armor." My tears has now officially flowed. I sniff before heaving a sigh "I thought.... I.... thought.... I only like him" I hesitated "but each day passes the more he became confusing and the more my feelings grew deeper. Up until now I still can't imagine a day without him" "Without him bugging me to move faster because I'll be late for work, without him being an to me and a day without him being such a boyfriend material to me and letting me feel that someone really do care for me"

 

"His ex is already married now though but he's still not over her yet so it pained me to see him hurt. It pained me to see him losing hope and as if the world is ending. I just want him to be happy but he can't because he loves her so ing much" "I want him to know that someone cares for him and it pained us to see him like that" My tears never stop flowing "I want him to know that I don't like him anymore but I love him already" "I want him to love me too" My voice became quiet as my energy drain. "I don't want to let go. I don't want to leave. I don't want this contract to finish. I want to continue as his wife" I said, we both became silent and I listened to the ticking of my clock as I sob silently and pressed my phone on my ears tightly. I heaved a sigh and composed myself before letting out an awkward chuckle "I'm sorry for breaking down... Are you bored already?...I'm sorry... If you want to hang up you can...Thank you for your time" I said my voice cracking up "No. It's ok you can continue" He said finally talking, I heaved a sigh of relief and muttered a quick thanks. "You know what? I want to tell him I love him but every time I'll try, my tongue will always get cut"  I said pushing back my hair "I want to tell him how much he means to me and tell him that I'm here ready to catch him" "I want to be the person who will heal his broken heart" I said quietly "I want to say Lu Han-ah I love you so so so much. It's funny though, I've practice it many times in front of my mirror but every time the chance has come I will forget what am I supposed to say. He has that effect on me. Do I sound cheesy?"  I asked, no answer. "Oh how I wish I can say this to him" I said quietly.

 

"Don't worry you already did"  The other line said, it didn't sink in to my mind though but when it did my puffy eyes went wide "Wh...what?" I stuttered "Tiffany you called my phone for work" He said and my mouth drop Oh ghad this is embarrassing  "Oh I did?" I asked quietly, mentally hitting myself for doing so. My face reddened because of this awkward situation. "I...ahh...sorry for bothering you. Sleep well" I said and quickly ended the call. I put my phone away from me as possible and pulled my hair in desperation this is awkward and embarrassing goodness ing Tiffany Hwang. I thought and started hitting myself.

After wrestling with myself, I calmed down and lay down on my bed and started kicking the blanket in annoyance before heaving a sigh. I don't want to wake up later.


A/N hello everybody~ I just wanted to say that I hate 2014 so much can't wait for it to end. Everything is just like a nightare right now. I'm not being selfish but all my otps are ing gone from KrisSica to JeTi to LuFany, the hope of seeing a new interaction of them is all gone. But nevertheless I'm not letting this ship sink! Please guys support Kris/Lu Han/Jessica and the other members of SNSD and EXO (just so you know to me, their still part of their respective groups. because it will always be forever 9 and 12)

 

Also, this fic will end soon so to the people who is supporting this fic. Thank you so much :)

OT9 AND OT12 FOREVER AND ALWAYS. I WILL NEVER LEAVE MY TWO FANDOMS AND LET MY SHIP SINK~

Characters Count: 6639
Words Count: 1621


 

ilovpocky93 || summer