Meeting the Couple! Pt.2 Husband

The Illionaire Queen Is Getting Married!?

The camera is filming a hallway with many doors and posters. Music is heard faintly in the distance as the camera keeps moving forward. Posters of many idols are seen along the walls. Posters of SHINee, Girls' Generation, BoA, DBSK, EXO etc. 

MC1: Bwoh? All those posters...is husband from SM?

MC2: Neh. He must be, but who?

The camera comes to a dance studio door and the PD knocks. The door is opened to reveal the curious face of EunHyuk of Super Junior. His eyes widened when he saw the camera and he immediately bowed and stepped aside so they could enter. All the Super Junior members are seen resting and drinking water. They all become confused upon seeing the camera crew but stood up and bowed nonetheless. PD silently holds out an envelope which Shindong grabs. His eyes widen and he says "Bwoh? One of us is getting married?" All the members crowd around Shindong to see who the lucky member is. Shindong opens the letter and reads it out loud, "Congratulations LEE SUNGMIN! You are getting married! You will meet your wife tomorrow night at XXX park. Here are some clues to find your wife. Good Luck. P.S. Make sure you buy her a gift." 

MC3: OMO!! Sungmin-ssi ! 

MC1: He is Izzy-ssi husband! 

Sungmin stares at the camera with wide eyes before looking at the clues given to him by the PD. One is a picture of Dok2 and Jay Park while the other is a playing card, The Queen of Hearts. He is confused by the clues and looks to him members for help. "Bwoh? What could this mean?" The members shrug but then Donghae speaks up, "Maybe she is a fan of them and likes to play cards." Sungmin decides to go get rest since tomorrow he will be meeting his bride.

Please introduce yourself.

Neh. Annyeonghaseyo Super Junior Dancer Lee Sungmin-imnida. Please take care of me.

How do you feel about being chosen?

At first I thought 'Ah, It will be one of the younger members' but when Shindong hyung called my name I was shocked. But then I was kind of excited. 

Who would you like to be your wife?

Someone unique and not afraid to be herself with me. Looks don't matter to me but I do hope she is nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah...this chapter but next chapter is their first meeting so hopefully thats better.