Back to Work

The Illionaire Queen Is Getting Married!?

A small groan was heard from the last bedroom on the left in the large home, the small occupant of the bed peeking her blonde head out from under the sheets. Her head pounded as a result of the amount she drank yesterday and she knew before she did anything else she needed a shower. She slowly got out of the bed and grabbed her towel, walking into her adjoining bathroom. She faintly heard music playing which told her that her housemate was awake as well. She took a piping hot shower to rid herself of last night's events and stepped out feeling much better. She walked back into her room and stood infront of her closet for a moment, wrapping her hair in a towel turban style so it would dry faster. "What to wear...what to wear." She pondered for another moment before finally deciding what to wear, grabbing the articles of clothing along with her shoes and setting them on the bed.

 

She walked to her dresser and quickly slipped on and her bra before deciding not to apply makeup so early. She gets dressed quickly, easily slipping her boots on and relishing in the comfort of her clothes. She unwraps the towel from her head, shaking her hair out so her natural curls fall freely around her head. A small giggle escaping her before she grabs a clip and pins her curls away from her face, grabbing her phone before exiting her room. Walking over to the room where music is coming from and walking inside, smiling when she sees Dok2 and sits down on the couch by his computer. "Hey Oppa."

The CEO of ILLIONAIRE Records turns around and greets his maknae with a smile. He speaks quietly to her, "How you feeling after last night?" The petite woman shrugs her shoulders slightly, "Okay. A bit of a headache but I'll be fine. Do I have anything planned for today?" Dok2 turns to his computer silently and pulls up her schedule for the day. She checks the time which reads '11:02AM' and then looks back at the schedule, she has her MV shoot at 12. After that she has to go film WGM from 8pm-10pm and then she has a studio session with Diplo and G-Dragon but lord knows how long that will last. She glances over at Dok2 and mutters, "That it?" He shakes his head slightly, "You're helping out the trainees over at Starship. Choreography for the next mission on that survival show...No.Mercy i think it's called. That starts in the morning at around 7:15 so you have to be out of the studio by 6 so you can get something to eat. You'll most likely be there all day." The blonde sighs and nods her head, Back to work I guess. She gets up and begins to leave the room, thinking of everything she has to pack into a dufflebag for her long day. She yells over her shoulder, "Make sure you eat something please." She hears her Oppa grunt in agreement before closing the door to her room and starting to pack her duffle bag. She quickly throws her phone charger inside along with her wallet, grabbing her car keys and slipping her sunglasses on. "I'M LEAVING NOW!" She yells through the house before walking out of the front door and heading down to the garage. She decides to take a less conspicuous car so she heads for her Audi R8 instead of the Lambo.

She gets in the car, throwing her duffle bag into the passenger seat before driving off. It doesn't take the blonde long to arrive at the warehouse where her photoshoot and teaser shoot will take place. She kills the engine of her car and leaves her dufflebag inside the car, grabbing her phone and headphones and getting out of the car. She closes the door behind her before entering the warehouse, bowing at all the workings and saying a soft 'Good morning' to all of them. She is quickly ushered to hair and makeup, putting her headphones in and letting music play as she allows the artists to begin their job. She hums softly along to her music as she is being pampered. After about an hour or so, she is tapped on the shoulder by her hair stylist to motion that she is done. She nods her thanks and takes the headphones out so she can rise from her seat to change into the first of many outfits for the day.

Along with her teaser pictures for the Music Videos she is also shooting the actual for them as well. For this album she is only shooting 5 music videos for select songs from her new album, 2 rap songs (obviously) but this time as a surprise to her fans she is also doing a ballad, a duet and an dance track. She also has special guests who will be in the music video with her that she is very excited about. Her rap songs were titled Gangsta and Right Thru Me (A/N: These tracks belong to Kat Dahlia and Nicki Minaj respectively), her ballad was entitled Don't Go (A/N: Song belongs to EXO-K), her dance track was entiltled Can't Stop Dancing (A/N: Belongs to Becky G), and her duet was entitled No Love (Remix) which she was doing with Bobby (A/N: Belongs to Nicki Minaj and August Alsina). All of her songs had some sort of meaning to her and thats why she chose to give them all Music videos. The Gangsta video was only getting a teaser in the warehouse since the actual video was going to be filmed in her home country of Dominican Republic and it was also the only video being filmed that wouldn't have a special guest. The Right Thru Me MV would be her and her special guest, G-Dragon, going through the motions of an arguing couple (A/N: Just watch Nicki's MV for this song and picture GD and Izzy in place of that couple) whereas the No Love(Remix) MV would be about a girl who wants more from a guy than he is willing to give. The Music Video for her song Don't Go was going to be her doing everything in her power to stop her boyfriend, being played by Jin from BTS, from leaving her. And lastly her Video for her song Can't Stop Dancing was going to mostly take place in a club with a Latin feel to it since thats what the song was inspired by, and the two guys who are going to be fighting for her attention by dancing with her are Eunhyuk from Super Junior and Jay Park (A/N: Just watch the MV to the original song). 

Izzy stepped to the other side of her dressing room to look over the outfits her stylists put together for each of the music videos. She examined them all closely to see if they would fit the feel of her songs and videos. After about 10 minutes she was satisfied and began to dress in the first outfit. After that the shoot was very much a blur since she was so focused on the tasks at hand. The only part she can really remember was having a nice lunch with all the guests for her videos. The next thing she knows its 7:30pm and she has to hurry so she can get to the meeting point for WGM. Seeing her in such a haste the stylist tells her to just leave in the clothes from the last shoot, Izzy quickly thanks her before grabbing her phone and car keys. She bows a goodbye to everyone and thanks them sincerely before getting in her car and peeling away from the warehouse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are Izzy's outfits for her MVs.

Right Thru Me

 

Can't Stop Dancing-

 

Gangsta-

 

Don't Go-

 

No Love (Remix)- 

 

Also The outfit Izzy will be wearing in the next chapter is the Don't Go outfit.

 

ALSO A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL MY OLD AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS ! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY ! PLEASE CONTINUE TO SHARE MY STORY, UPVOTE IT AND COMMENT. YOUR INPUT MEANS ALOT TO ME AND I'D LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER !!