Meeting the In-Laws

The Illionaire Queen Is Getting Married!?

Izzy kept her picture perfect smile on her face but on the inside she was a complete wreck. Oh my god. What if they don't like me? The Illionaire Queen didn't have more time to indulge in her self-concious thoughts because the next thing she knew she was surrounded by Super Junior members. The members that had met her before gave her a bright smile and a wave, while the ones who had never met her before bowed politely. The blonde bowed back respectfully before letting Sungmin introduce her. The aegyo king spoke so they could all hear him, "Guys, this is my virtual wife Izzy Perez. Izzy, these are the rest of my members. These are my hyungs; Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Kangin, and Shindong. These are my dongsaengs; Siwon and Kyuhyun. You've already met Ryeowook, Donghae and Eunhyuk." The blonde smiles before speaking, "It's very nice to finally meet you all." They all return the statement to her before Leeteuk speaks to her directly, "Sungmin says that you're an ELF. Is that true?" The rap queen nods her head quickly, "Yes of course. Since debut." The member go to reply but quickly turn their attention to the stage where Jay Park is getting the crowds attention.

He smiles widely at the crowd before grabbing a mic and saying "What's up ladies and gents? For those of you who don't know, my name is Park Jaebeom, but I just go by Jay Park. But tonight aint about me. Tonight is about 4 of my closest friends. This is the 11:11 launch party right?" He pauses while the crowd cheers loudly before speaking again, "Thats what I thought. So let's bring the ILLIONAIRE Gang back to the stage, one by one of course. First, the oldest member of the Gang. Don't get it twisted, this man raps better than most dudes I've heard. Even me. Let's make some noise for The Quiett." The crowd screams for him and it takes a minute to calm them down after he reached the stage. "Now for the tallest member. A man who definitely knows how to have a good time and spits some funny rhymes. Give it up for Beenzino!" Beenzino gets on stage and takes his place next to The Q. Jay continues his introductions, "Ladies and Gentleman the man who made this label possible, our Young Boss. Let's hear it for Dok2." The crowd explodes again and Dok2 gets on the stage, hugging Jay as he goes to take his spot next to his labelmates.

Jay clears his throat slightly before speaking again, "And now ladies and gentleman, the last person is someone who is not only the youngest member of this Gang, but also the only female member. She is spoiled by all the men on this stage as well as all the others sitting in that VIP section in the back. She is our heart, she is our baby girl. She is the Queen of this label. Make some noise for our own, Izzy!" The crowd literally explodes with cheers from Jay's building speech, making the girl in question throw her head back to laugh out loud. She then nods to the members of Super Junior before making her way towards the stage. She climbs the steps with a wide smile on her face, hugging Jay tightly before taking the mic from him.

Izzy walks over to her Oppas and smiles at them before lifting the mic to her lips to address the crowd. "Annyeonghaseyo. First of all we would like to thank you all for coming. Tonight was very important to us and we are happy you could share this moment with us." She smiles at the cheers coming from the crowd, "I would bore you all with a long speech but I can do that another night. I think I speak for all of ILLIONAIRE when I say that tonight is about having a good time. Please enjoy the rest of your night everyone, and thanks again." She hands the mic off to a stage hand before being enveloped into a group hug by her labelmates. They stay together for a good minute before she hugs each of her Oppas separately, tears filling her eyes at the encouraging words they whisper to her. A few tears fall but she wipes them away so they don't ruin her make up. Feeling a tingle in the back of her neck causes the blonde to turn around, a smile coming to her face when she locks eyes with her virtual husband. As she is leaving the stage she sees Sungmin surrounded by her Illionaire and AOMG Oppas, no doubt an interigation.

She grabs another glass of champagne before making her way over to save her virtual husband. She smirks as she get there, "Now boys....are you being nice to Sungmin?" They all smile sheepishly at her while she sips her champagne. They all make pointless excuses before walking away except Gray. He leans in to whisper in her ear, "You look beautiful Iz." He then kisses her cheek before walking away to join the rest of the party. She watches him walk away before turning to Sungmin, tilting her head slightly when she sees the frown on his face. He glances at her a moment and she opens to speak. She doesn't get a word out before he turns on his heel and walks away from her. She calls after him but he doesn't even pause as he walks back to the VIP table occuppied by Super Junior. Donghae and Heechul look up when Sungmin sits down at the table and looks around to see if Izzy is behind him, they frowns when they catches her looking at Sungmin with a confused and slightly hurt look on her face. Izzy catches Donghae's confused eyes and shakes her head slightly when Heechul goes to stand up, sending them a small reassuring smile. She turns away from the direction of the table to go mingle with a few people, completely missing the smack to the back of the head Sungmin received from Donghae and Heechul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS TO ALL MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT. I TAKE ALL COMMENTS INTO CONSIDERATION.