First Meeting

The Illionaire Queen Is Getting Married!?

The camera shows Izzy sitting in the park by a small pond with a small smile on her face as she watches children running around happily. The young rapper takes a sip of her large hot chocolate as she glances around the park for someone who could be her husband. She pouts slightly showing a cuter side of the usually tough looking rapper. "Aigoo. Is he running late on purpose?" At the PD shaking his head she nods slowly, "Arasso. So I will not be angry." She glances down at the bag at her side that contains the gift for her husband before looking down at her outfit self-conciously.

MC1: Aigoo look at Izzy-ssi. Does she seem nervous?

MC3: Of course she is nervous. She is waiting for her husband.

MC2: Why is Sungmin-ssi running late?

The camera switches frames to show Sungmin walking through the park. The world famous man continues walking down the path in search of his wife with a gift bag in hand. He is also holding a beautiful red rose as he walks. That morning he recieved a mission card that said his wife would be waiting for him at the absolute end of the park and she would be alone. Sungmin had never been that nervous in his life. His first concert seemed like nothing compared to how he was feeling at the moment. 

 How did you feel while waiting for your wife/husband?

I was so nervous. The clues really through me off but I think I got a nice gift for my wife.

I was very very nervous. I had arrived first so I was waiting anxiously. PD-nim said my husband wasnt intentionally late so I wasn't angry. I was kind of worried about why he was late but I'm sure I will find out soon.

Sungmin comes upon a petite figure at the end of the park who has her back turned as she faces the pond. He immediately becomes nervous and whispers to the PD, "Thats my wife?" The PD nods back at the aegyo king and gestures for him to approach his wife. Sungmin begins to walk forward carefully so he doesn't make noise but stops about 4 feet from her when he hears her voice. The woman says "Ah. Husband where are you? I have been waiting for a while." A sigh escapes her lips as Sungmin finally decides to speak up.

MC3: OMO!! ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS TURN AROUND!

MC1: TURN AROUND IZZY-SSI!

MC3: HE IS SO NERVOUS! AIGOO!!

Sungmin takes a deep breath before speaking to his wife. "Mianhaeyo. I didn't mean to keep you waiting." At the sound of the sweet voice Izzy gasps and turns around quickly. She immediately blushes as she takes in who her husband is. She clears slightly and says, "O-Oh. Gw-Gwenchanayo." Sungmin smiles softly and bows politely, "Annyeonghaseyo Super Junior's dancer Lee Sungmin-imnida." The petite girl bows in response before quietly responding, "Annyeonghaseyo. Illionaire Queen Izzy Perez- imnida. Please take care of me." The elder nods before holding out the rose in his hand. "This is for you." The rap queen blushes softly and accepts the rose gently, "Kamsamnidad." 

How did you feel when you saw Sungmin-ssi?

Jinja? I was so shocked. I knew it would be someone from a boy group but never did I expect Sungmin-ssi. He surprised me but it was nice because he apologized for being late. Plus he bought me a rose. It was very sweet.

How did you feel when you saw Izzy-ssi?

Shock but also happy. I have heard some of her raps before and seen a few videos. But she is so much prettier in person. I was suprised I was speaking so well because I was scared. On stage she is so tough but in front of me she was shy. I liked it.

The couple both blushed before sitting down at the picnic table that was close by. Izzy was the first to innitiate conversation between the two of them after a few minutes of silence. "Sungmin-ssi, did you know I was your wife?" The man in question shook his head, "Aniyo. I didn't know but now that I think about it the clues were kind of obvious." Izzy tilted her head curiously so Sungmin continued, "I got a picture of your label mates and a Queen of Hearts card. Now that I met you I put it together. 'Illionaire Queen.'" The younger girl giggled softly and nodded her head. "Mm neh. I can see how that would be obvious now."

As if someone flipped a switch in her head she quickly remembered the gift she had bought for her husband. "Ah. I got a gift for you. I hope you enjoy it." She placed the small bag from Versace on the table and slid it towards him. Sungmin looked at the label on the bag in shock before he looked back to his wife. "Omo. Versace? This gift must be very expensive. I can't accept it." Izzy quickly shook her head, "Aniya. Price didn't matter. I wanted to get this for you. Please wear it well." Sungmin bowed slightly and thanked her before opening the bag and pulling out the contents, his eyes wide with shock. "Omo. This is r-really nice. Izzy-ssi kamsamnidad." 

The petite girl smiled widely, "You're welcome. I'm glad you like it Sungmin-ssi." Sungmin smiled back before shaking his head slightly, "Let's speak comfortably neh? You can call me Oppa or just Sungmin." She blushes softly and nods, "Arasso. You can call me Izzy as well." He picks up the bag with his gift inside and smiles softly, "I hope you like it." She thanks him quietly before opening the bag and pulling out the contents. She smiled as she touched the hat gently, "Its pretty. Gomawo Sungmin." 

MC2: Ah Jinja! They are so adorable. And their gifts are so fancy.

MC1: Neh. Expensive couple.

The couple falls into a silence and Izzy pulls the hat onto her head, fixing it around her curly hair. Sungmin smiles and gently moves a curl out of her face. They both blush before Sungmin ask "Have you eaten yet Izzy?" The blonde shakes her head slightly, "Ani. I came here straight from the studio." Sungmin gets up and smiles, "Let's go eat lunch neh? We could get to know eachother more." She smiles and stands up as well. "Okay. There is a restaurant nearby. We can walk if you'd like?" Sungmin nods and they begin their trek to get lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to micey9 and ILoveYouXox for subscribing! Please comment and show love, tell your friends and all that.

Love, AnaBananaxx3